Chapter 28 - My New Routine

I glance up at the clock on the wall the next morning to check the time; it's 5:00 am. Great! I can take a jog before Seth wakes up and leaves for work. I hop out of bed and use the restroom before throwing on my work out clothes. Seth stirs in the bed and glances up at me with one eye squinted before turning over to check the time on the wall, "Babe? What are you doing up so early?" He asks. 

I walk over and crawl in bed next to him, kissing him on the forehead, "I'm going for a jog before you leave. I'll be back in a bit." I tell him. 

He reaches up to rub his eyes. I can't help but notice his erection is poking through his sweatpants; he runs his hand down his pants, cupping himself, "Alright, I'll be here when you get back." he responds.

I chuckle and hurriedly sprint out the front door with my MP3 player and begin jogging down the street. I return about forty-five minutes later to find him still passed out in the bed. I reach down and smack his buns. He stirs awake, "Come take a shower with me." I order. 

He turns over on his back and throws his arms up over his head to stretch, "Okay, I'm coming, baby." He replies as he yawns. 

I strut into the bathroom and turn the shower lever on, allowing it to heat up while I brush my teeth and strip off my clothes. I step in the shower once the water gets to the right temperature as Seth walks in. 

I hear him peeing before he brushes his teeth. After a moment, he steps into the shower with me. He reaches up to cup my breast while leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. I can feel how turned on he is on the back of my thigh as his erection grazes my skin. I push my ass out to tease him as I hold onto the shower, railing on the wall. He lets out a low pitched growl and runs his middle finger through my slit, into my wet core. The water from the shower cascades down around us; I cry out in pleasure as he massages the inner walls of my pussy before removing his finger and thrusting his cock into my pussy. He grasps my hips and pounds me from behind mercilessly, "God, I love the way your pussy feels, baby." He chokes out. 

"Ahh...it's all yours, baby," I respond as I grab the railing tightly to keep myself stabilized. 

We hit our climax shortly after, almost simultaneously. I quickly wash up and step out of the shower first, leaving Seth to finish getting cleaned up. I throw on a pair of jean shorts and a white halter top before towel drying my hair. Then I run into the kitchen to throw together a healthy breakfast for the boys. 

I prepare scrambled eggs and sausage with toast and make a pot of coffee before Seth strolls out dressed in his work uniform. He approaches the table as I serve him a piping hot plate before he sits down, "Aww, baby, thank you." He says.

"Don't mention it. I want my boys to have their bellies full." I tell him. 

He shakes his head as he takes his first bite, "You are incredible." he says. 

I sit down with a plate of breakfast, "I have just enough for bubby set aside in the microwave when he wakes up. Does he like sausage and eggs?" I ask. 

He nods his head, "Oh yeah... He will eat it right up."

I get up quickly and pour him a cup of coffee, "You like it black, don't ya?" I ask.

He nods his head, "Thank you, love, that I do."

I walk over to the fridge and pour some milk into my coffee, and sit down to finish my breakfast, "What time do you leave for work?" I ask.

"Well, since I'm not running through the drive-through for breakfast, I leave here around 7:30 am. I don't have to be there until around 8:00 am." 

"Oh, okay. Well good. I'm going to make your lunch today; where do you keep your lunch box?" I ask. 

"Aww, sweetie, I don't expect that." He replies.