Chapter 1

“It is a wonderful morning isn't Tom? "

Let me introduce you Tom. His full name is  Thomas Andrew Felton he is my boyfriend we were dating 9 months now, I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
Before I met Tom I was very down I was very depressed
And so unlucky. But now I'm happy happy for having Tom his dog Willow, for living in Los Angeles with him with the love of my life.
"Are you in Thoughts My love? " Tom asked
"Yes I'm thinking about the wonderful life I have with you." Tom kissed me softly on my lips i touched his body while he kissed me i started to take off my clothes so as he does . Time skip "Wow darling this was fantastic no better way to start the day"
"i love you Tom "
"I love you my Beautiful girl "
"Shall we get some breakfast darling" asked tom me
"Yes good idea " i response to him .
Time skip.....
After the breakfast Tom willow and I had a walk at the beach, Tom and I love the beach so much we always spend our free time there and when the weather is good i always thought having my weeding at the beach with Tom on my side this is my biggest wish I have to marry this men and building a family with him.  After the walk we three were going back home cause Tom had to leave for a week.
"I'm so sad you leaving for a week :( "
TOM:" same here i actually need you around me 24/7 "
PAULA:" Aww your so handsome babe "
I get emotional and start crying, Tom come over and start cuddling me he said
"I be back soon my darling don't worry "
"Who's gonna sing me to sleep now babe ? You always did that ? " Tom always sing me to sleep with his gituar until I fall asleep and then he comes behind me and sleep with me but, now he is leaving for A week in Vancouver for his new film "A babysitter guide to Monster hunting" .
Time skip

when we reached the airport there were quite a few paparazzi waiting there. Tom drove the car and was looking for a parking space when we found one. Tom turned off the engine and kissed me tenderly then we got out and walked to the gate because we were a bit late. Then I kissed Tom again before he had to go on.
Tom said again "bye babe I'll see you again soon, I love you"
this was so cute but I swore to myself that I would only cry when Tom is gone, so I did, then I had to pass thousands of paparazzi to get to the car  reach.
Time skip....
When I get home Willow was waiting in the Living room
She also missed daddy :( .
I went Upstairs to change my clothes I decided to put on a sweater from Tom and black Adidas leggings from me.  after changing my clothes I snuggled up with Willow in the living room and watched a film from daddy (Harry Potter).
I fall asleep with willow on the couch.