Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It didn't take me long to catch up with him, he was no longer with Snape.

"stop." I said out of breath as I caught up to him and he stopped at the sound of my voice.

"yes?" he questioned me.

"what are you up to?" I asked him.

"I don't know what you mean."

"sneaking around the castle, you don't think I believe you were gate crashing."

"what happened to your date?"

"I never had one, stopped changing the subject there is something off about you." He looked at me shocked.

"how would you know; you've barely spoke to me since we got back to school."

"what do you expect, you blow hot and cold all the time what do you expect me to think. I know I can be like that too but you're off the scale and I have other things to think about then your feelings." He looked at me with a questioning look. "what are you up to Draco."

"it's nothing to do with you, just go back to ignoring me."

"how can I when your acting strange I'm not the only one who's noticed."

"what do you mean?"

"never mind, just you're being a little bit obvious that somethings off by being defensive."

"leave me alone Amanda."

"look no matter what I'm here for you." I told him.

"Don't you get it! I don't want you. I had lot of time to think and I never loved you Amanda, it was some stupid teenage love, an infatuation but I'm over that we aren't kids anymore. There's no you and me and never will be." I looked at him shocked.

"you know what? Stuff you Malfoy." I said as I stormed passed him, wiping the single tear which fell down my face.

Draco' pov

She shoved past me and I stood there for a little while longer. I had to do that, I had to break her I told myself. She can't be involved in any of this, I need her as far away from it as possible.