top 10

tubbos pov

*ding*
i hear my phone and go off and see its a message from tommy.

|Tommyinnit
tubbo look i just seen a YouTube video saying you are one of the top 10 most wholesome people on twitch
*youtube link*

|TubboLive
really ? me top ten of all twitch streamers

|Tommyinnit
yeah watch the video

i click on the link tommy sent me and the video is about 5 minutes long.

"hello everyone back here again with the top 10. todays top 10 was highly requested, its top 10 most wholesome twitch streamers. *theme music* okay so in number 10 we have 'bubbleskate' you may know her from roblox. she streams 4 times a week. *transition music* coming in at number 9 we have 'teddy' he is most known for playing roblox as well. *transition music* and our number 8 is 'wishes' they are most known for playing minecraft with coincidentally 'hannahplays' she is number 7. *transition music* number 6 we have 'nihachu' she is known from streaming with wilbursoot and playing a variety of games. *transition music* okay now we are in the top 5. number 5 is 'princet' he is known from minecraft. *transition music* number 4 is 'dawn' he is also known from minecraft. *transition music* number 3 is 'starlight' she is a variety streamer but has now played among us the most. *transition music* and now most anticipated these two last streamer were the most requested for first place. but only one can be number one so the 2nd most wholesome streamer is 'tubbo' he is most know for playing minecraft. *transition music* and the number one most wholesome streamer by popular demand is 'u/n' she is known for playing minecraft. *theme music* congratulations to all these streamers. i will have the link to all their twitch channels in the description make sure to subscribe to keep up with all the newstest top 10s.'

the video ends and i feel so happy knowing i came in 2nd place. and even more happy that people wanted me to come in 2nd place.

|TubboLive
i came in 2nd place !

|Tommyinnit
yeah and fans decided it

|TubboLive
i know oh and do you know who u/n is ? she was number 1 me and her were almost tied and comments said we should stream together

|Tommyinnit
no i dont i didnt read the comments

i finished texted tommy then went on twitch to find out who u/n was. i watched some of her past streams and found out her name is y/n, she seems really nice. i have to say she deserves first place for sure.

i watch her videos for over 2 hours before i fall asleep.

A/N hi to anyone reading this i hope you like it and this is one of my first stories. in this book it will be a mix of tubbos pov as with y/n's pov

452 words