Hers To Claim

Prepare To Get Claimed!!!

Hey, hey, hey my little readers. I'm trying to figure out why being called Little makes people feel so cute. Any way I bring you another one of my beauties, Hers To Claim.

If you follow me, you know the rules and if you don't what are you waiting for? If you're lost get in line. Follow me, Its freeeee, Not to mention easy. Literally all yah gotta do is click.

RULES

As I was saying my rules are pretty simple, you won't even need a copy of: Understanding Tisha's Rules For Dummies.

I have only one major rule: DON'T STEAL MY BOOKS, I hate thieves and I promise I'll hunt you down and end you. Just kidding...Or Am I.

But seriously I pour my heart, soul and time in these words. It's not a nice feeling to see my effort being claimed by another. If you do you're Jenna The She-bitch in this story. Little hint, not so happy ending for her.

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: Hers To Claim including all prologues epilogues story description, chapters and any associated content is copyrighted.

All rights reserved by the writer author and creator of this work Leatisha B.W. and any unauthorized copying broadcasting manipulation distribution or selling of this work counts as an infringement of copyright.

Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Have I mentioned, I'M NOT A FAN OF PLAGIARISM.

Warning: There's no actual warning this book is basically PG, well my version of PG, contains mild swearing, violence and a few scenes that will leave your pants soaked... with tears...of joy...and other stuff.

Now that that's done with enjoy the book, my little loves ~ Tisha💛