One

One More Chance To Hold You

Your pov

"Jungkook!!!"

You scream from the inside of the bathroom as soon as you see the result from the test you took just now.

You harshly open the bathroom door making it slammed hard onto the wall. You can hear the fast footsteps on the way to your room.

You watch him as he rushing inside your shared master bedroom with worried facial expression.

"Baby??? What's wrong??? Why did you scream??? Did you hurt somewhere???"

He asked, checking your body from head to toe. From front to back.

"Jungkook stop" he ignores you.

"Babe I'm fine..." still he ignores.

He keeps on checking on you. Twirling you around as if it was his mission to get you safe and unwound.

"Jeon Babe Jungkook!!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" Both of your hands rested on your waist.

"What??" He looks at you in confusion.

"I've told you that I'm fine but you didn't listen to me..." he scratched at the back of his neck with a blurred face.

"Eh? You did?" He questioned again. You rolled your eyes.

"yes Jungkook! I did!" You purse your lips and cross your arms on your chest.

"Oh... um... I'm sorry baby... I was just worried that you were hurt... since you were shouting my name like I was six yard away from you! Makes my heart drop out of my chest cuz I thought something bad happened to you" It was his turn to cross his arms and look away, oh yeah and pouting.

You giggle at him when you see how long his pout is. Stop being such a cute bunny.

"Stop giggling and I know that look. I'm not your bunny" he muttered slowly.

He eyed you up and down before looking back elsewhere. Making you laugh even more.

"Babe..." you touch his bare muscular arms. But he shook it off and turned to the other side.

"Babe no..." you whined.

"Okay... okay... I'm sorry okay?" You stand in front of him and cupped his cheek.

He didn't say nor do anything. He just stares at you blankly.

You let out a sigh, knowing that you have to coax him.

A small smile appears on your lips when you suddenly remember the thing you had to lead to this situation.

"Come here..." you grab his wrist. Slowly gesture to him to follow you. You sit him on the bed whilst you sit down next to him.

"Babe..." he looked at you in silence.

"So... the reason why I'm screaming your name is..." you stop for a moment. Trying to get the big grin off your lips.

"Stop playing with my heart y/n. Just tell me already..." Jungkook voices out. Rolling his eyes in annoyance.

You laugh knowing how much he hates cliffhangers.

You intertwined your fingers and his, taking a huge amount of air before letting them out slowly.

"What is it baby? You're scaring me..." he looks at you with so much concern.

You look deep in his eyes one more before your lips form a smile.

You take the test out of your pocket and show him the test.

"What is this?" He asked with brows furrowed.

He turned the test around and took a good look at the result.

Pregnant (2-3 week).

"Babe?..." you wave your hands in front of his face after seeing him looking at you like a statue.

"Baby..." you hummed in reply.

"Please tell me you aren't kidding with me... please..." drops of happy tears fall on your cheek.

You shook your head with your lips formed into a thin line.

"I'm not babe... I'm not" you replied.

"Is there really a baby in you, love? Am I really going to be a dad?..." he kneel down in front of you.

His eyes were already glistening with tears as he waited for your answer. Seeing you nodded, he quickly hugged you and burst into tears.

"Thank you baby... Thank you so much. We have been waiting for this for three damn years baby..."

"three damn years. We're finally having a baby... we're going to be a parent"

He kisses you passionately. Letting you know how happy he is and how deep his love is for you.

Since that day he never let you do anything. He never leaves you alone. He completes your needs.

He makes you feel like a queen. He makes you feel complete. Most importantly, he makes you feel love.

You were so thankful for it. You thought that this is the beautiful love story you're going to live in forever after with the love of your life.

But... actually... no.

You're wrong.

This is just the beginning of your story.

The story you never wanted to be in a million years.

Your sad story.