Hello Senior

Gulf: oh god I am late ...Where is this room no 44....boom..gulf bumped into someone...oh .. I am sorry are you okay?

Mew: Yes, I am fine you okay??

Gulf: Yes, I am good too... thank you...excuse me if you don't mind can you please help with room no 44...I am new here and I am not getting this room number...

Mew: yes, are you fresher...

Gulf: yes I am ...oh sorry... hi my name is Gulf Kanawut .. I am a Medical student...first year..

Mew: Hi, I am Mew Suppasit .....

Gulf: Ok hello, where do I need to go for fresher's introduction...

Mew: Let me take you there...they started walking...so where do live gulf..

Gulf: I am basically from Phuket and came to Bangkok for my studies ... I am staying in a hostel right now...

Mew: okay, I stay with my mom and dad in Bangkok only..and I am still single, and you?

Gulf: chuckle with a sudden straightforward question...Mee too...gulf looked other side and answered...

Mew: So now I can flirt with you without any fear of getting hit by your boyfriend right...

Gulf: smiled ear to ear ...hmm...

Mew: we reached ..go and wait inside for your seniors...

Gulf: Okay...Thank you

Mew: Wink see you soon Gulfie...

Gulf look down smile and enter the room..he saw all the freshers are standing there and waiting for seniors and searched for his new friends which he made in the classroom...Champ and Techno...

No: where were you how you took so long to reach here...

Gulf: I lost the way ..this is a big campus..I should have asked you to wait for me...

Champ: Do you know why we are even here... it's not just for introduction but for raging...

Gulf: But it is not allowed right it's a criminal offense...

No: don't worry it won't be up to that extend .. it's just senior will ask you to do some simple and funny things...and if you are not comfortable you have to tell them... it's allowed and help to bond...

Gulf: Okay...

Everyone looked back as the seniors entered the room ...everyone gave an introduction first the 4th year student gave an intro and left the room then the Third year gave the introduction and left the room then the second year gave an intro to all...now the second year and freshers are in the same room...

Then the introduction round and a small ranging session started...senior ask their junior to perform a dance, sing, some seniors flirt with juniors ...and then a 2nd year senior asked Gulf...

Sia: hey cutie comes and give your introduction...

Gulf: Hi my name is Gulf Kanawut and I am a fresher...

Sia: so what can you do for us today...

Gulf: As you say, Mam....

Sia: You know you are really cute can you kiss someone in this room for me...if you want help ...I can volunteers...

Gulf: What? Gulf wanted to deny he looked to techno and champ...they gave him a look to do as the senior is asking to do....Gulf gulped and said okay...mam...