Ch. 36: The Unraveling, Finale

Naina came up with some ideas as she wondered what she'd done wrong. Was she not being vocal enough? Did her body gross Ian out?

Then again, if it was, she would've never gotten to this stage with him.

"I forgot the condom," Ian called out, as he walked back in and threw a small packet onto the bed.

The sigh she let out felt like she was releasing all of her anxiety. In her brain, she slapped away the negative thoughts. "I got scared and thought you didn't want to go through with this," she grumbled, borderline angry with herself on her bad thinking. Ian wasn't the kind of guy to do something like that.

He raised an eyebrow and looked down at his boxers. Something strained slightly against the cloth. "Well, I'm sorry that you thought that, but I definitely don't feel like that at all."

Boy, did he prove so.

Her boobs jiggled awkwardly, bouncing around like water balloons, when he removed her bra. She turned away, not really wanting to see the look on his face as the cloth slipped onto the floor.

A nip on her neck was enough to make her gasp. His fingers slowly grinded against her nipple until it stood erect. Every nerve in her chest fired away, as tingles coursed through her legs. Someone pumped air into her chest, ballooning it.

This is actually happening!

Her brain, or whatever was left of it, managed to make her eyes work. And her emotions? Well, they were wrapped up in a flighty tornado, a whirlwind of happy, embarrassed, nervous and turned-on.

Was turned on an emotion?

Great, now her brain malfunctioned.

He laid warm kisses against every indent on her stomach and on her thighs. Every sensitive spot that was massaged sent shivers that connected deep within her body, and she arched her hips up against him.

He laughed softly as his lips neared the hemline of her panties, mere millimeters from the damp spot that'd formed. "Fuck, Naina..."

At that growled phrase, her brain jumped off the point of no return. His tongue did wonders that she could not comprehend. Every slight lick against her clit had her moaning and twisting her hands in his hair. Ian teased the entrance to her vagina, slowly pumping his finger in and out to the beat of his tongue.

But as pressure built up, and her legs shook, he pulled away and put the condom on.

"Why'd you stop?" she whined. She'd been so close to having the best orgasm ever.

"Because..."

Instead of giving a proper answer, he slowly entered her.

At first, she felt some pain and cried out. Why was it hurting so much?

But the thrusts soon turned into pleasure, as her whole body became electrified. He groaned above her, her beautiful man, as he continued to increase the frequency. "Fuck, you're so hot," he muttered.

Ian kissed her like his life depended on it, playing a duet with her tongue that left her grinding her nails into his back.

For the finale, though, something went very wrong as the whole world became dark, and the last thing she saw was his worried face, and that dragon tattoo.

As she fell in her dream, something pulled her up and out of it and she lunged forward, gasping, and struggling to get a hold of reality.

Ian sat next to her, looking very worried. "Oh, thank God you woke up."

"What happened?" Everything spun as she sat up and he pushed her against the pillow, as if trying to force her to rest.

He snorted a bit. "You passed out after you came."