Chapter 1

Elsa

"Elsaaaaaaa", Anna called for me.

"Yesssss??", I asked her. I'm currently loading the car with my stuff. I'm entering Arendelle Military Academy, she doesn't want me to go.

Chuckling, I stopped loading the car. Anna's puppy eyes always stop me from going anywhere but this time, I can't let her stop me.

"Anna stop it with the puppy eyes", I laughed. Cupping her cheeks, I rub the tears that are falling her eyes using my thumb.

"But Elsie...you promised me that you won't continue military school! You ain't going to leave me here? Yeah?"

Okay, my sister is overthinking.

"Anna it's not like I'll die", I sighed.

"When you passed training and exams you will be inside the military field..what if...what if you..you die during the war?", My sister worried so much. Messing her hair, I pull her into a hug.

Mom and Dad stood at the garage door, holding hands. Great, now they are worried too. My eyes met theirs. Daddy is a retired General, I idolized him for being brave and being to keep up many years .. making it out alive in the military field.

"I won't die, Anna. Believe me", I smiled at her.

"Elsa....", Is all she can say. She hugs me tighter. A mom run in our direction and joined the hug. She's crying too.

Dad has been my number one supporter, he supported me in the things I like to do theeeee most.

He walks over to us, patting mother and Anna's shoulder. "It's going to be okay, Elsa will make it", he comforted them.

"See? you guys! Even dad agree that I can do it!", I wipe the tears in my eyes. "Stop overreacting, I laughed. "I am just starting my journey as a future soldier!"

"We know..but..we will miss you", Iduna Arendelle..my mom said.

Agnar Arendelle, my father, put an arm on my shoulder. He smiled confidently to mom and proud that I am following his path. I look at him. "Elsa will be alright. Have you forgotten? She has the blood of General Agnar!", We all laughed when dad shows muscle pose.

"Oh dad", I said.

"Alright, you all! Bid your goodbye to the first child of they! Let us pray for her safety and good luck", dad said.

'Elsie, I will miss you', Anna mouthed.

'I'll miss you too Annie'

After praying, they bid me their goodbyes. I hop inside the car, I can't help but cry. You know that you're strong when you managed to get out of someone's loving grip and that is your family...

My.

Family.

I'll miss them.

I am doing this for myself and for them too.

I want to give them a good life.

I want to follow my dad's steps.

I want to be like him.

I want to protect our country just like him.

[Play Try Everything- Shakira]

This is a new story of Elsa Arendelle's life chapter. A young woman who wants to be a soldier.

A soldier who is ready to do everything for her country.

A soldier that dedicates herself to her nation and family.

This is the time that I will be one of the promises I made to Father.

This is a new opportunity for me

I've been dreaming of being a soldier for a long time ago. I can do this!

"Elsa you will do a great job!", I laughed as I drive very fast. The rising city. A bright day to welcome everyone's new start.

The trees dance as I pass by.

I remember how dad teach me how to hold a gun when I was thirteen, teaching me a basic hand to hand combat which I love the most.

"You don't shield yourself all the time my little snow, remember when and where to block the enemy's attack. Like this", dad said as he pretends to be fighting with an enemy by the dummy that is programmed.

"Woah Papa", I gasped in amazement.

"Then, find the spot where you know he will fall"

"Yes! Ha! Ha! Ha!", I copied his moves making dad laugh.

I smiled at the memory, A.M.A (Arendelle Military Academy) here I come!

_______________________________________

Hello! Thank you for choosing this book, I hope you guys like the first chapter. Please stay tuned for more~