CHAPTER 54

Ugh, my head hurts. Damn you, Ethan your fucking beer games! And damn you, Diana for your inability to back down from a challenge. Also fuck me for thinking this beration of sorts would kill this hangover, I thought lifting my hand to clutch my head and the small movement drew a moan from the person trapping me down with his arm and I froze for a brief moment, before the rest of last night's events slammed into my head one after the other.

I wasn't drunk enough to get it on with some random guy. Ryder had brought me to his house. I doubt he'd have taken me anywhere else when I said I didn't want to stay at Alice's last night. At least not after what I saw. The last shred of innocence that the Sharp's didn't strip from me. Oh my virgin eyes, I cried out feeling my cheeks aflame at the thought. Of all the things that could have happened I never expected to walk in on a friend having sex. Of course I played it off as being too drunk to think twice on the image but my need to go to bathroom had stopped right there and I dragged Ryder out of immediately. Of course the bastard laughed his head off and if I hadn't been too tired, I would have probably smacked him hard. But currently this wasn't a priority as I pried one eye open turning my head to take a peek at the digital clock on my side of the bed. 6.17 am.

"..."

Another groan slipped from him as he shifted and I let out a sudden gasp. I'm actually surprised it took this long to realize that the hand at the end of the arm trapping me down had one breast in a cup filling his hand and my sudden shift had made him squeeze it. Of course he'd cope a feel when I was asleep, I think with a roll of my eyes but no matter how much I want to be offended, I can feel my lips twitch upward. I knew he loved boobs. Not sure if it is his sexual preference or something, not that I minde. Of course at this rate, I might start to consider having him get some implants, I think shifting my gaze from his face to his broad chest where two dark brown nipples are jutting from his pecs and I giggled at the thought. The said male would probably kill me if he knew the direction of my thoughts as I shift my body that I'm facing him and curling once more into his body and his arm tightened around me practically pulling me halfway into his chest as I traced his jaw gently loving the feel of the light stubble growing on it. He was a cuddler. He probably slept with a doll when he was young. Cute, I giggle as I snuggle into him. How else could I explain me feeling like a human doll whenever we lay on the same bed?

I know sleep won't be coming back to me soon. It's a school day, I'm hungover and the only idea my sluggish brain can come up with is to take advantage of this heaven grant opportunity to ogle this specimen. Of course I could start getting ready for school but getting away from all this warmth is probably the dumbest thing I'd ever do. Of course so is risking a chance that he might wake up and I'll be a major factor to a sudden growth spurt of his already big ego but I don't care as I looked at all the dark marks wherever my eyes can land. Of course this is a project I've embarked on since the first time I saw him shirtless but I was yet to figure out most of the markings. In all honesty they could have fooled me into thinking he was some sort of machine. Terminator maybe? Ryder the Terminator, I thought with a giggle.

God I need to get a grip on reality soon and get some food in me, I sigh as my stomach grumbles its grievances. Maybe even have a proper breakfast for a chance rather than snacking on protein bars. But getting out of bed was not as easy as I thought. I had just managed to pull my boob from his hand, one that had still managed to latch on my boob even after I turned, and loosen his grip on my waist before sitting up when the previously mentioned part of anatomy shot out to my wrist and pulled me back down.

"Aah, Ryder!?"

"Babydoll, are you seriously going to leave me high and dry after eyeraping me to your heart's delight?" He said in that husky voice and I swear my core was currently dripping as the slow pulsating need began once more below my belly button and I groaned inwardly as my gaze met that sleepy yet darkened blue orbs and I bit my lip nervously.