Part 1

It started after Dsouza's death.
Author's pov
Ang: boss, why do you think that he is not Riddhima's partner?
V: yeah, he might be, but if he is really her partner why did she interfere in the middle? It's so confusing situation.
Ang : boss, do you really believe that Dsouza was mental?
V: it doesn't matter, Angrey, I have a better question but not now.
His mother came and he asked Angrey to prepare money for Dsouza's family, he spotted Riddhima looking at him but when he eyed her she left angrily leaving him behind.
V's pov
Is she angry? Why do I care? She saved me, that's why it's not right to leave her upset, I have to try to pacify her. she was right about the yellow-gloves man.
Author's pov
He headed to his room where he found his wife still anxious about the last incidents.
V: Riddhima, what happened?
She ignored him completely and he was getting irritated by her behaviour.
V: what's that childishness?
Forgetting about her wounded shoulder he pulled her toward him and got shocked when she hissed.
V: I am so sorry, I didn't mean it.
He said it with so much innocence that Riddhima was forced to look at him wondering whether he is the same killer she came to catch.
V: Please, sit, I will bring your medicines now, have you eaten something?
She was just bewildered by the vansh raisinghania who was in front of her, she just moved her head saying "No".
V: you are so careless, I will bring it here.
She pinched herself confirming that she is not dreaming. How can she convince herself now that he is a killer? And if he is a real criminal, why didn't he kill her? Normally, the killers don't let someone who can reach their crime.
Vansh always calls me a puddle, while he is himself password protected.
She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the footsteps near her, for a moment she panicked, but felt relax when she found Vansh with the food.
V: now, come and have your food.
She tried to move her shoulder but hissed again.
V: no no don't, I will feed you.
She opened her mouth to protest but he put his finger gently on her mouth creating weird sensations inside of her.
V: please,it's the least thing I can do for you.
He started feeding her slowly while she was in daze looking at him.
R: I am full, I can't eat more.
He nodded his head and extended the glass of water along with her medicines.
V: take your pills, I have work and I am going, take complete rest.
He left her there and she started thinking of what happened recently.
Vansh came inside a room, and started writing something on a black board.
V: soon, we will know doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani.
Room
Riddhima was restless somehow Mrs.dsouza being a murderer didn't go well with her.but all the papers and reports proved that.
Few days passed and Vansh was taking care of her till she started feeling irritated with the sudden Changement, she could answer him back even if she was scared before, but how is she supposed to hate a man who is showering her with care.
As what she expected, he came with her  dinner again, and started feeding her as if it was a normal habit of his.
R(annoyed): why are you doing this?
V(confused): doing what?
R: the sudden care from where it came? You had never cared before!
V: Riddhima, what did I do?
R: you are no longer using the threatening tone on me or mocking me and sending hidden messages to scare me, you know what? Your care is more frightening.
V: what??? But it's good to look after you, right? Why are you so angry?
R: let it be, I am just tired.
V(to himself): ajeeb ladki hai, she is missing my harsh behaviour with her.
She just covered herself and slept leaving me amused.
The other day
Ishaani came weeping to Vansh making him startled.
V: what happened to you? Are you hurt somewhere? Why are you crying Ishaani?
I: Bhai, I did a huge mistake.
V: what did you do?
She gave him the report and he read it and then his pupils turned wide.
V: pregnant?
She cried more and he lift up his hand in the air but someone held it.
He was Angrey.
Ang: I am sorry, boss. I know I shouldn't interfere between the bhai-behen but I wanted you know something that I like ishaani and I would love to make her my wife.
V: but she is
Ang: I know boss, I am the first one who saw the reports, I accept her with her child, but I want you to ask her before.
V: the decision is done, Angrey, now you'll silently marry Angrey, got it?
Her sad expressions turned soon to hatred, and she left them.
V: thank you, Angrey.
Ang: I wasn't about to find the courage if it wasn't for babhi.
V: riddhima?
Ang:ha
FB starts
Angry found the reports and walked to Riddhima giving it to her.
R(opening it): what's it?
Ang: pregnancy reports.
R(stunned): whaaat? This is impossible. Wait let me contact the number.
She was about to call when they heard Ishaani vomiting and they hurried to her. Angry supported her and washed her face.
R: ishaani, these reports are yours, right?
I: ha, don't tell bhai, riddhima.
R: I am not going to tell him because you're going to tell him yourself. You are forgetting that fooling your brother is not an option moreover that he loves you so much and he will do anything to protect you. I honestly advise you to go and tell him.
She walked and riddhima turned to angrey.
R: if you really like her, then forget about the positions, and go, tell him that you want her and accept her in your life.

Fb ends

The main reason why I chose the scenes of imm2 to make few changes is that they showed Vansh as a blind man, first they portrayed a great image about him being the very clever person, then after that, anyone could enter the mansion and fooled him. Tell me what do you think too.