chapter fourteen

y / n

bit of spice

The room filled with hot breaths and skin slapping. His hair was wet from the sweat and the rounds we went. I couldn't help myself to ask for more, more like begging for more. He's so irresistible, I just want more of him.

His hips rolled, hitting my spot perfectly. My legs were on his shoulders, my head was hanging on the edge of the bed. His cold hand turned into warm ones when he fingered my soul out of me. He palms my breasts softly, I couldn't help but to moan his name. My knees were so close to my face, I proved myself that I was flexible.

"Fuck," He groaned. His voice was heaven to my ears; hoarse, deep and husky.

"More," I said, closing my eyes shut. His hand went contact with my hair, gently grasping it to look at him. He wasn't rough, but I knew there was a beast in him that wanted to unleash itself.

"Use your words, Princess," He grumbled. He lets go of my hair as his pace slowly started to decrease. I hate it when he wants me to beg him. Nevertheless, it was a turn on for me as well for him.

I touched his neck, bringing his face closer to mine. I could talk all day of how his lips are so kissable and amazing. His eyes were narrowed and concentrated on what we are doing right now. He kept cursing at each time I clenched around him.

"Please go faster, sir," I moaned out. His smirk says it all, he was satisfied of my answer. He loved it when I called him sir, it was so kinky to say it at first but with time, I enjoyed calling him that.

"As you wish, Princess," He said to me. His pace started to level up so quickly that I couldn't even support myself with the sheets under me. My eyes rolled back to my head, I saw stars and galaxy.

Then I felt that familiar knot forming. My legs started to shake uncontrollably as I started to cry out of pleasure. "I'm going to cum... I'm going-" I started to whine as I wanted him to quicken his pace and finish me off already.

He hit my arse as I shiver in thrill, "Stop whining. I told you already. I hate it when you whine like a brat. I'll tell you when to cum," He paused as I'm trying my best to control my own orgasm. "However, you're doing so well. Such a good girl, don't worry I'll let you cum soon."

He smirked. He knew that I have a praise kink and he's using it against me.

As I moan louder, by making sure that I wasn't whining, not caring of the people outside of the room because the room was soundproof. I was glad he customized his walls because I'll never stay quiet.

"Cum," He whispered against my ear. I shivered as I released my orgasm. My legs started to shake like impossible. He was trying to calm me down when he cums on my stomach.

"You did great, Princess," He said, kissing my forehead.

I hummed, taking his hip and pushing him on me. I wanted to cuddle with him. He understands me so well so he wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I have to wash you up, baby," He said, caressing my hair.

"But Jungkook—"

I opened my eyes when the first thing I see was Taehyung. I touch my forehead that was humid and wet. I just had a wet dream about Jungkook. I look under the blankets as my thighs are squished together and slightly shaking. This is so embarrassing...

And there is Taehyung waking me up instead.

It was kind of disappointing. What we did yesterday night was unforgettable. Maybe my memory would never let go of that piece of scene. He might forget because he was a little tipsy.

I bit my lip when I remembered my dream. The most kinkiest one I've ever dreamed of. This could never happened in my life, especially not in this lifetime.

"I saw you squirming in your bed, so I thought I'll check you up," Taehyung said, bringing me back to earth.

I stared at Taehyung. Jungkook made me realize that I was more into him than the man in front of me. Yes, he's more rude in his response and actions but he's different at night when he's with me.

And Taehyung? The more I look at him, the more I don't see him in my life, precisely love life. Maybe he's not into me and just welcoming me into their life without awkwardness. Or completely the opposite.

"Thank you, it was a bad dream, really bad one," I utter slowly. I get the bed sheet off of me and I sit on the edge. I touch my cheeks that was currently hot at the moment.

"You should probably wash up and come downstairs," He proposed, taking the bed sheets in his hands.

I took it, "I'll do the bed, go eat."

"Just go, I'll do the bed and that's it, nothing more." Pushing me away from the bed and to the direction of the bathroom, I feel guilty that he's around me.

I sighed, opening the door and closing, his body started to smaller when I quietly closed the door. He's the only one who's kind to me. The others just rudely push me off before I could even say a letter. Jin is nice but I barely talk to that guy.

I look around me, searching for my towel. I always check my stuff before I start because I'm super lazy to go out again.

It wasn't there, I must've left it in my room. I open the door and the moment I close my eyes, someone stomped my feet. I yelped in pain, grabbing the person's shirt as we fall together on the floor.

A groan left their lips. I immediately look up to see Taehyung groaning in pain with my towel in his face.

"Fuck... I'm so sorry," He whimpered, taking the towel off of his face and putting it on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

He gave me a smile before nodding, "I'm okay, I'm glad that you're not hurt," He gladly said.

I really wanted to punch him for saying stuff like that. We actually need to keep a distance. We're not the same and we'll never be, forever. He's rich, I'm not. He might have feelings for me, and I never will. He's worth chasing after, and I'm worthless.

I put my hands on his chest, to push myself up. That's when I heard a familiar voice that I wanted to hear.

"He's in her room? Okay, thanks," Jungkook yelled, before I hear his footsteps growing louder towards my room.

I should probably get up now. What will he think if he saw me with Taehyung?

The moment I try to get up, Taehyung's hands snaked around my hips, securing me in place. I couldn't move, what is he trying to do? Jungkook is going to be here in any second.

One of his hand suddenly catches my nape, bringing me closer to his face. Is he crazy?

"Let me go," I said, struggling to get off of his hold.

He didn't listen to me and he brought his lips to mine. Our lips brushed past each other, but we our lips didn't touched. I was thankful that he didn't actually kiss me because that was going to be my first kiss.

Then, Jungkook came, while I praying not to.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?"