A Winter Story Part 17

Without Nancy knowing it, her body was able to dance quite agile. Yoonsung also danced lively in front of her, as if he was a member of an idol group. Nancy thought maybe the little alcohol she drank had made her feel high. Who knows how long they danced when Yoonsung pulled Nancy by the waist to get closer to him. Nancy was a little taken aback, but didn't refuse at all. There was something in Yoonsung's stare that stunned her. From such a close distance, Yoonsung looks very handsome, even according to Nancy (who often argues with Valene about this), Yoonsung is more handsome than Kyungju. Nancy was still stunned when Yoonsung brought his face close to Nancy's face, and Nancy had closed her eyes, her hands wrapped around Yoonsung's neck, waiting for the kiss Yoonsung would give on her lips. Now even Nancy can smell alcohol from Yoonsung's breath...

"GO AWAY FROM HER!"

Nancy was still half dumbfounded when she felt Yoonsung pull away from her suddenly. Apparently Andrew just appeared from nowhere and pulled Yoonsung. Yoonsung, who was not ready, fell to the floor and Andrew stared at him with clenched fists. Nancy just started to realize when Andrew took a few steps forward to finish off Yoonsung who seemed to only smile sarcastically from the floor.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" shouted Nancy.

Nancy protects Yoonsung on the floor. Immediately the music stopped and people surrounded them.

"WOULD YOU CHOOSE HIM THAN ME?"

"I NEVER SAYS THAT!" Nancy replied.

"BUT YOU PROTECT HIM!"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO STUPID THING! YOU ARE STUPID, ANDREW! I HATE YOU!" screamed Nancy very loudly.

Andrew froze when Nancy ran out of the bar. Yoonsung stood up and waved his hands at his long-sleeved shirt and trousers to clean the dust, still smiling sarcastically.

"You still don't wanna chase her? Or do you want me to go after her?"

"LET ME TELL YOU, NANCY IS MY WIFE AND ONLY ME WHO IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH HER!" exclaimed Andrew angrily.

"I know about that. But if you can't show your feeling towards her, she can't feel your sincere heart."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

Yoonsung just shrugged and Andrew ran outside. Nonchalantly, Yoonsung just smiled at the crowd who immediately returned to their busy life. Meanwhile Yoonsung sat back down to his place, began to drink casually again.

Nancy was very upset and started crying.

"Shit! I HATE EVERYTHING!"

Nancy took off her boots and carried them. She didn't care that the soles of her feet were getting cold, she kept sobbing, walking aimlessly. Suddenly a hand tugged at her arm. Andrew saw her wife's teary face.

"LET ME GO!"

"I WILL NOT LET YOU GO AGAIN!"

Andrew hugged Nancy's body, who continued to struggle until Nancy finally lost the strength to fight back. But she still continues to cry.

I'm sorry Nancy, I'm too stubborn and insensitive. I am really, really sorry. Please, don't torture me anymore," asked Andrew.

Nancy could feel a shudder in Andrew's usually flat, indifferent voice. She knew this time Andrew meant it. Andrew drew some distance between their bodies and wiped Nancy's tears.

"I am sorry..."

"It's not that easy," cried Nancy.

"Okay, just tell me what I can do to make you forgive me."

"You have to wash the dishes for a month when we get home. And also cooking and washing clothes."

"All of that... for a month?" asked Andrew limply.

Nancy narrowed her eyes, "Will you or won't you?"

"Alright alright."

"And promise not to be too stubborn and insensitive anymore."

"Yeah I promise. I'm sorry my beautiful Nancy."

Andrew patted Nancy's pouty lips and made her smile very beautifully.

"By the way... two of you were kissing?" asked Andrew skeptically.

"No."

"Don't lie," snapped Andrew.

"No, absolutely not. I, Valene and Yoonsung actually have only been making scenarios."

"You three? Scenario?"

"Don't be mad at Valene anymore. I compiled the scenario."

"Yes... I won't be angry with her anymore. He really didn't kiss you?" asked Andrew who was still curious.

"I said no. Why are you being protective like this?"

Andrew lightly kissed Nancy's lips.

"Because you are only mine."

Nancy laughed lightly, "yes fine, I am yours."

"Where's Valene, by the way? She went with you earlier, right?"

"Oh yes, she went to the toilet. But never mind, Yoonsung will definitely wait for her."

"Okay. Let us go home."

"Come on, my feet are frozen," complained Nancy.

Andrew looked at Nancy's feet and snorted.

"Bad habit."

Andrew helps Nancy put back the boot on. Even though the weather was still very cold that night, their hearts were warm, because finally they both understood each other.

***