Happy Blood Holidays

"Are you sure about this? I mean you don't have to come. I'm not planning on staying that long."

I didn't really want to go to my office holiday party. Granted, it would be a big deal in a fancy hotel, but I would rather stay home with Skylar and have our own party.

She was in my bathroom, finishing up her makeup. "You should go. Especially since they're not firing you after you told them you wouldn't be going to law school."

Skylar was right. I got into Columbia, but not the law school. I was getting my Masters in Museum Studies. My boss said that I was too good at my job and he didn't want to lose me. I owed him and that was why I was going to the party.

Plus, I did really want to show off my girlfriend.

I wore my suit from work but came home to meet her and change my tie. I was leaning against the bathroom door, holding a beer and feeling like a goof ball. No matter how long I'd been wearing a suit for work, I never felt comfortable.

"I can take the jacket off, right?" I ran my hands down the lapel and caught Skylar giving me a look. "When I get there?"

She threw her head back and laughed. "You can do whatever you want," she smirked. She leaned forward and kissed me. "Damn, I love those lips," she murmured, wiping away the gloss that she left behind.

I caught her wrist and she blushed. "I love you. I don't say it enough."

"You say it daily. But I never mind hearing it." Skylar looked at me from underneath her dark lashes. She was wearing a little more makeup than usual, her eyes dark and mysterious and her hair swooped up off her neck. I traced her collarbone and she shivered under my touch, only causing me to smile wider. I liked the effect I could have on her.

She inhaled quickly. "If you mess up my hair..." she said and took the bottle of beer from me.

"Oh, I can be very careful," I grinned, lifting her up and bringing her to the sofa.

I fell backwards, hiking up her dress as she fumbled with my belt and tugged my pants down. My hands slid up her thighs and I knew she was ready for me, finding the slickness between her thighs. She groans when my fingers slid inside her.

"Albert," she sighs.

I caught my breath. "Tell me what you want," I ask her. Skylar climbs on top of me, her legs anchored on either side of mine. She moves her hips, covering me and gasping when I slid inside of her.

"Oh, I want...you. Deeper," she groans and locks her eyes with mine.

My hands are pressed against the small of her back while she rocks against me, her movements slow and precise.

"Don't want to break a sweat?" I tease between my own shallow breaths. The truth was, she was driving me crazy and I wanted to throw her down, tear off her dress and definitely mess up her hair.

Her lips twitched at the corners. Taking my hands, she stretched my arms out to the side hovering her mouth above mine just so I could barely taste her.

"Well, I can see...in your eyes," she sighed, throwing her head back and biting her lower lip, "what you really want to do to me," Skylar shrieked.

I pulled my hands from her grasp and grabbed her waist, pulling her down on me. She groans, not fighting me.

"I guess I can always fix my hair," she murmured, before her mouth crashed against mine.

***

The party was in full swing when we arrived. I immediately saw Nate when we emerged from the coatroom. My hand was resting on the small of her back as we headed toward the bar. She wore a deep red strapless satin dress with heels that I couldn't believe she could walk in so well. I wanted to kiss her bare shoulders but she told me to behave, at least until we got home.