Chapter 1

The bell rung, signaling the end of the school day.

I quickly made my way to my locker to drop off my books. Just as I was about to reach it, I felt something push me from behind. A cry escaping my lips, I tumbled to the ground, my books scattering all over.

"Oops, didn't see you there. Need some help, nerd?" A boy smirked arrogantly at me, his cronies all cracking up.

Wordlessly, I scrambled to my knees and picked up my books. Just bear with it Ally, I thought, just go get some food and you'll be free.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Passing the lunch lady a crisp $5 bill, I grabbed my apple and water before proceeding for the cafeteria doors. Suddenly, water was splashed at me from the side and I let out a small shriek.

Turning my head around, I saw a skimpily-clothed cheerleader laughing hysterically at me. " Oh my gosh, I am so, so, so, sorry Allison. But on the bright side, I made your outfit look better." She flipped her blonde hair and batted her fake eyelashes at me.

The words came tumbling out before I could stop them. "Well, at least I don't dress like a slut, unlike some b*tches I know."

Everyone went deathly silent. The cheerleader was fuming. "What did you just say to me?"

I raised my eyebrows, " Obviously, you're too stupid to understand my words. Here's some advice: Grow a brain. A brain. B-R-A-I-N. Got it?" I dragged out the last two words.

A jock came up and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Oh look, so she finally speaks." He glared at me.

I merely cocked my head. "In my opinion, being mute is being better than being a dumbass. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would it?" I asked innocently.

Pushing open the double doors, I threw back one last insult. "Oh, and by the way, you should wear a condom on your head. I heard that's the trend for d*cks like you these days."

I left the school with a small twinge of satisfaction. Despite knowing there would be hell to pay the next day, I couldn't help but feel proud of myself.

You show them how it's done, Allison.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Omg guys! I accidentally deleted Chapter 1! Like wth! *Slaps myself* So i had to redo the whole thing from scratch. :( For first time readers, please comment and let me know what you think so far. And shoutout to my good friend @mecraycray02 for making the beautiful cover. :)