demon powers

today is my birthday >~< updates will be slow for the next two weeks because i have a lot of schoolwork

pete

today wasn't too bad. i had music after lunch so that was fun.

it's my last period and school is almost over. patrick said that he's walking home so i don't have to give him a ride.

i'm kinda disappointed because car rides with patrick are fun, but i'm giving him a ride tomorrow to make up for it.

anyways i know bob is gonna come torture so i have to get out as quickly as possible. if i go fast i can get to my car before he even gets out of class.

as soon as the bell rings i run to my locker. i put my books away and grab the homework i'm supposed to do over the weekend.

my locker is right next to brendon's. he's usually here before me- but since i ran, i got here before him (which is perfect because i always have to listen to him talk for at least 15 minutes)

as i'm walking down the hall, thinking my master plan worked and that i've successfully beat bob- him and mark show up. of course. this always happens.

even though mark has never hurt me, he never stops bob from doing it. and they're walking right towards me. oh no. i can't move.

"aw is the emo scared?" fuck yeah i'm scared! what do i do?

he keeps walking towards me and i back up until i'm against the lockers. he has me cornered, i can't run away now. i guess i'll just have to take it.

he keeps shouting things and calling me names. this happens nearly everyday. i don't know why i thought today would be different.

bob's fist hits my face and i yelp out in pain. other kids have started to gather around to watch him beat the living shit out of me.

he hits me again, this time in the stomach and i fall over. he keeps hitting me over and over again until-

he stopped?

i look up at him and he's standing with his arm out like he's about to punch me but he isn't moving. he looks like he's struggling to move and he has a scared look on his face. it's like something is keeping him in place and preventing him from moving.

i have no idea why he stopped hitting me or what the fuck is going on but i take it as an opportunity to run.

i run as fast as i can to my car and drive off before he can catch up to me.

why was he frozen like that? what just happened?

mikey

oh my god that was crazy. some guy was beating up pete and i didn't know what to do! i really had no choice but to use my powers on him. that was fucking crazy! i honestly didn't know i could do that. i made him stop moving completely! awesome.

that was terrifying though. i guess i did what i was supposed to do right? i saved pete from some psycho bully. i protected him. well...it took me a while because i was trying to figure out what to do and pete still got hurt. but he would've gotten more hurt if it wasn't for me. i'm a great guardian.

pete

i get home quicker then usual because of how fast i was driving.

i take a deep breath and fall onto my bed. dealing with bob always makes me tired.

that was so weird...the way he was just standing there, not moving. it was almost like someone was controlling him.

i turn my head to my bass at the other side of the room. i get up and plug it into the amp.

ugh fuck wheres my guitar pick?? i look around my room and see a little black pick on my desk. i grab it and start playing.