A DYING UNCLE

Vaskàr was flying about the Temple, which he inherited from his ancestors on his father's side of two famous family bloodlines. He had the Sword of Fire within his right-machine arm and his katana, which was his mother's, tied around his waist. He was wearing the same black armor he wore a few years ago when he was just named Matthew Dryk'gar. For a long time, he thought of dying it to a fire color.

Of course, he goes by that name from his mother's side of the family. That's two names for a single person, which was like having two souls in one body. But since his soul took physical form, he goes by the name Vaskàr Kasai, from his father's side.

Vaskàr was soaring above his beloved Temple. For nearly a year, tourists from around the globe came to see the legendary Temple of Rin. But where tourists flock, so do businessmen. A lot of businessmen gather to see the grand architecture nearly ten thousand years old and tried to convince Vaskàr to sell the Temple.

Of course, Vaskàr refused to sell the Temple, knowing it was a place for spiritual guidance and sacred place of learning of the ancient past. He would never make the Temple of place of "merchandise worship."

Ever since his victory against Hanno, Vaskàr knew that the Luninar Warriors would appear sooner or later. In which case, he did come across four Luninar Warriors: Monterro, Altero, Nilda, and Brutalro.

Monterro was a dark-skinned, light battle armored Luninar Warrior and acted as leader of the evil warriors. Altero was the fast-talking, snip-snapping and also light battle armor of the team. Nilda, who happened to be the ancestor of Haira, looked like the female version of Monterro, had a few pieces of plated armor on her body, and a tempter to Haira. She resisted against her ancestor's temptation to use the power Haira wielded besides the power of Water. Brutalro was the biggest and heaviest plated-armored, bulkiest, not-so-bright, and strongest member of the earth-destroying team.

Like their counterparts who defend the planet, they are souls of humans turned to physical form, having wings, Power Elements to control, and the ability to defy gravity.

Vaskàr and his team of Mystical Warriors meet them about six months after the deaths of Alfro's father and uncle and Hanno. They were patrolling the large city called Mesa Tikal, on the eastern coast of Vaskàr's home continent: Amerino.

Vaskàr and his team were going to take the city that seemed to have been under the control of Hanno when he was in power. They felt an evil presence in the city. They thought it was remnants of Hanno's armies, but it turned out to be their evil counterparts: the Luninar Warriors.

The Luninar Warriors barely gave any effort to fight, but since they are only known for destroying the Earth's environment, they left the city to the Mystical Warriors. Then from time-to-time, both sides would meet in populated cities and have a clash in the sky.

And for the four Luninar Warriors, which happened to be the last of the evil warriors, withdrew from the city, despite being the most experienced in battle and living for thousands of years.

But they knew Vaskàr as an advantage like his ancestor Rin: he has the gift of Battle Strategy. Also being descended of the Dryk'gar family with the greatest fighting skills like a ninja, the Luninar Warriors really have a big disadvantage over their pure-hearted counterparts. And the four remaining Luninar Warriors knew if there wasn't a single Comrade to create more Luninar Warriors, the four evil warriors would be done for.

But from once in a while, both sides would fight.

For Vaskàr, he found it ironic that there were four remaining Luninar Warriors just like the four remaining Mystical Warriors. In this case, it is now three old Mystical Warriors. Vaskàr will never forget the passing of Octavo, who was once evil then turned good. Vaskàr remembered that Octavo acted as a secondary trainer to him for a few weeks before being defeated by his former master: Hanno.