LOOKING AHEAD

Three days had gone by very fast like a turtle walking outside its shell. Every single member of the disbanded group "Guardians of Ra'siar's Fire" had been caught and jailed. Ryol was undergoing a trail. Fafnir and Alfro had disappeared once again from a battle, still hoping they would get their vengeances against their greatest rivals. Ra'siar's sudden appearance from a portal and death was caught by news reporters with all the audio recordings that took place. News coverage was leaking all the footage of the great battle onto the internet, not that Vaskàr was minding. He wanted to the people to know what kind of battles the Mystical Warriors fought in reality, not fictional TV shows.

On the dusk of the third day, Vaskàr had stood atop the Temple's roofs. He watched the yellow sun turn in an orange dusk. The falling sunlight lit the clouds that reflected in pink coloring like shining gold. The rays of light dimmed and the clouds turned dark blue as the sun drew beyond the horizon.

Vaskàr signed as the sun dimmed its wondrous light behind the grey clouds; he had lost another ancient warrior from the ancient world. He had lost Simura as he lost Octavo a year prior. It's what Vaskàr has learned; victory can't be won without great sacrifice. Just like Octavo, they will be having a funeral to honor the dead warrior, but it will be relatively small. Vaskàr plans to have his teammates, his four cousins, the last two old warriors (Wavador and Mulikulla), and the Silver Dragon Divra.

Roy has been sleeping in the Temple for the last three days, since he was knocked out cold during a fight.

Soon enough, Vaskàr saw Haira and Divra scrambling the remains of Simura's burnt bones. On a wide white blanket, bones were placed. They consider of a skull, a few ribs, small parts of the pelvis, a femur of the left arm, and the majority of the right legs were all what was left of Simura's skeleton. Unlike Vaskaldo's near-complete skeleton (one arm was missing), Simura's skeleton was less than half complete; about one-third complete.

Divra and Haira's healing powers weren't powerful to bring back Simura's entire skeleton since Ra'siar had a huge nuclear-like Fire power to burn nearly sixty-five percent of Simura's torso. The bones on the blanket were what remained from Ra'siar's explosion.

Vaskàr drifted down and see the progress of repairing what's left of Simura's skeleton. "Is this all you can repair?" he asked.

"Yes," they both said.

"I'm afraid we won't be seeing any more of Simura," grunted Divra. "Ra'siar's Fire attack on his master is very stronger than a hundred thousand unicorns healing a single person. The rest of his bones have joined the dust."

"How are we going to burn the rest of the bones?" asked Haira. "These bones are have burnt to a crisp Fire will no longer cause any more harm."

"We're not going to light a pyre this time around," said Vaskàr.

Divra and Haira glared at Vaskàr.

"What do you suppose we do then?" asked Divra.

"Bury what's left of him in the salty sea where his bones can dissolve and have his body join future watery animals. Or Titus uses his Dust powers to turn Simura's bones into the dust and let the dust join the Earth. Or we let Simura's bones reincarnated into the four original Elements: some by Water where life was made, some by Earth where life flourishes, some by Air where life draws its breath, and the majority was taken by Fire where life meets its end.

"These three options are the best we can do for Simura now. At its best, I'd say we let his bones become one with the four Elements: Earth, Fire, Air, and Water."

"Hmm," Divra groaned. "When you put it that way, I think it is apocopate for the old Mystical Warrior to be one with the Planet. His bones have already been burnt by Fire, and the rest can't be burned anyway."