A GROUP GATHERING

Vaskàr and Divra had touched base with the Temple in sight. Vaskàr jumped off the Silver Dragon's back and landed hard on the ground, with no bones breaking from his landing. The Temple seemed smooth and untouched as it should look like.

Roy was seen leaning on the Temple's walls, apparently waiting for the dragon and the beloved hero to return to the Temple. "About bloody time you got back," Roy called out. The Master of Ice came walking from leaning on the Temple's walls.

Harth, Haira, and Brade dashed out the Temple's south entrance.

A small team reunion was circled in front of the Temple. Vaskàr showed them the Crystal Skull he had found. He told them the events that happened when he fought a mysterious Shadow force to obtain the skull and the statue of the Deity of Dignity and the believed godly father of Rin Kasai: Vùrnaro. Lastly, he told them they had two more Crystal Skulls to find.

"And where are we supposed to find those last two?" asked Roy.

"The other is in the North Pole," answered Vaskàr.

His teammates muttered heavy bickering gasps. Finding one Skull in the South Pole was hard enough, but finding another on in the North Pole where it is all ice that lacks landmasses and proper island was going to be harder than find the skull in the South Pole where ice covered lands and rocks.

"The North Pole?" said Roy. "Are you sure Santa Claus is going to have a Crystal Skull in his gift shop?"

"I've seen it," snapped Vaskàr. "Just because no one else is connected to my family's line doesn't mean I am daydreaming these things. I've seen it with my own eyes. The last two are in the North Pole and the last Crystal Skull is hidden somewhere in human skull-like rock."

"Skullrock?" said Simura.

Simura heard the old warrior listening in on the small group's conversation.

Vaskàr turned to Simura. "You know this place?"

"It is a dreadful place," said Simura. "It is a forbidden mountain where it lies in a wasteland. The skull is believed to a giant that once roamed Earth hundreds of thousands of years. Those who dared entered never came out alive."

"In other words, it is a vile, evil, forsaken place?" asked Brade.

"Yes," answered Simura. "It was the last place Ra'siar had visited before he became a Luninar Warrior. Also, it is where Årvondor himself entered and came out as a deity-like being. With him baring the Gift of Temptation, he gathered hundreds of followers and aimed of conquering the planet."

"Then it looks like that place is a portal to the Netherworld," said Vaskàr. "When I saw the vision where the skulls were hidden, I saw that skull glowing the brightness of all the Crystal Skull locations. I'd say we strike that place last. If we are to cast the skulls into outer space and Ra'siar's soul with them, we need do a full search in the North Pole. Now we just need to—"

"Sorry to interrupt, but Ryol is on the radio right now." Harth tuned his cyborg arm to a radio station having a strong radio broadcast on every signal station there was. He held out his arm in the center circle and turned up the volume so his other teammates could hear.

"The time is coming soon," snarled Ryol. By tomorrow when the sun hits the top at midday, the day of reckoning will be coming. Ra'siar will be coming back to the planet. By tomorrow, the God of Fire shall reign down the false prophets and those who dare speak and fight against the true God.

"Those who pledged their allegiance shall be rewarded greatly; Alfro Kraicù and the dragon Fafnir had pledged their allegiance to the almighty God of Fire. Those who serve the God of Fire shall receive his blessings, and his Mercy of Fire will purge away the unworthy deeds an individual has done. All will be reborn in a great matrimony of the Cleansing Fire. Those reborn in the Fire shall receive the glorious and wonderful gifts given by Ra'siar himself, to those who worship Ra'siar shall forever be free from evil that threatens them.