A FIGHT BENEATH A SOLAR ECLIPSE

Vaskàr retreated back to his teammates, knowing he was risking the tombs of dead Kasais being destroyed by a living Kasai. But Vaskàr knew protecting the living is more important than protecting dead bodies. He knew his dead ancestors would understand Vaskàr sacrificing dead bodies was more important than leaving the living to be ruled over a single person who came back from the dead. He needed to tell everyone what happened to Simura, the old warrior who gave his life to Vaskàr. Now Vaskàr needed to make sure Simura's sacrifice mustn't be in vain.

Vaskàr made it back as he gazed upon a long battle field between Årvondor's forces and Ra'siar's forces. Fire brewed in the skies as one evil spirit would cut down another evil spirit. Ra'siar's war was leaving a big battle mark and the sky was brewing in a fire-red horizon. The green portal kept pouring evil spirits of the Netherworld into the world of the living; this new civil war needed to end.

For a quick moment, Vaskàr took a glance at the moon and the sun. Through his silvery eyes, his vision made him look past the Earth's atmosphere and gaze at the moon and the sun. The moon was nearing the sun; the solar eclipse was nearing the ruined city, but was moving much slower than a snail. Vaskàr needed the solar eclipse to block the sun's light. According to some legends Vaskàr had read when he was still being trained at the Temple, the sun and the moon were main sources where the Elements could be used.

It was said the sun and moon were the one of the first creations created by the seven deities to keep the planet at a balanced rite. The sun and the moon were the main sources of elemental powers, particular the sun where Fire is made from. Without one or the other or both, the planet would not be in perfect balance and there would be no life. It is said if there was ever a solar eclipse; the moon would block the sun's connection to the Fire element and temporary block undead spirits and ghosts.

Vaskàr believed these legends had to be worth giving up one of his best fighters. All he had to do was do drawn away all attention from Brade, so Brade could use the Gift of Strength he won from the Kraicù family. With the Element of Earth, Brade could move the moon since the moon is considered to be a giant rock than a planet. It did seem Brade was shifting the moon from one spot to the other, specifically to point the solar eclipse on the battlefield in the strange ruined city.

Vaskàr needed to connect his mind to Brade, but if he did, Vaskàr would risk locating Brade's location. Ra'siar was still alive and still was connected through the blood and the Gift of Strategy. If Vaskàr would try to connect to Brade's mind, Ra'siar would still seeing and listening to Vaskàr's deep thoughts. All he and his team could do is hold out and wait for Brade to finish his work with the moon.

Then Vaskàr shifted to a rooftop of a ruined building where Harth and Titus were pinned by more than two dozen Ra'siar's animalized spirits. Vaskàr swooped down and casted Fire upon the fallen spirits and sent them back to the Netherworld. "Stay with me!" he ordered. Then he flew to Roy, who still was in his icy rage, and decided to leave him be. They were soon joined by Wavador and Mulikulla, who were unknowingly the last two eldest Mystical Warriors still living in the world of the living.

The small group flew all around the battlefield to find Haira and Regina. Vaskàr needed to regroup with the other Mystical Warriors and tell them Simura's demise in the hands of his fallen apprentice. As they flew all around the flaming battlefield, Vaskàr leached out his mind to Haira, who he was seeing on the farthest ruined building but with heavy battles. Vaskàr and his team headed off in her direction while hoping Regina was still with her.

In the air, Vaskàr saw both Regina and Haira putting up a fair fight with their surrounding enemies, fighting beside a familiar hybrid face: Annalisa, the unicorn-dragon hybrid and Divra's daughter. Annalisa was fighting with the two female figures.