THE NEXT STEP IN THE PLAN

Vaskàr stood high on the Temple, watching as the sun rose behind a mountain range with pink clouds reflecting with sunrise. The mountains glimmered with a weak pink haze, as did the distant sky. A sad sunrise rose over the mountaintops. The clouds, and the sky were lit with dread and sadness, for Vaskàr had lost his uncles to an organization (or a cult) that worships Ra'siar Kasai as a god of Fire.

This needs to stop now, he groaned, thinking. All night Vaskàr stood on the Temple's rooves, hanging from one of the spiked towers. He stared endlessly at the east all night, listening and hearing endless cries of agony. His thoughts reached out to numerous of locations where each and every fire was lit. As he was supposed to be the Master of Fire, Vaskàr's mind reached out to other fires that were lit; he needed to find this organization since they worship the Fire itself.

And through his connection to the Fire, he could control or feel any spark anywhere on the planet, but to no luck. As he was trying to find a source, his ability to find any fire was in vain. This organization was well organized and smart it stays in the darkness.

Vaskàr's kin, the Mystical Warriors, were supposed to have the greater minds, the greater technology, and the upper hand. But with Ra'siar coming back from the dead, and he was using these Crystal Skulls to cheat death. Vaskàr's spiritual power doesn't working strongly for his mind to find the Skulls or the people worshipping his evil uncle cheating death.

Then Haira came flying behind Vaskàr. For all night, Haira used her sensitive powers to feel Vaskàr's growing anger and doubtfulness of his ancestral control of Fire. "Vaskàr?" she whispered. "Have you been standing here all night?"

"The Fire is diming," said Vaskàr. "For thousands of years, my father's ancestors have used Fire for the Light, saving people's life, despite it being considered a deadly weapon. Now it is being worshipped as a godly thing being used by a false god who was a member in the Kasai family. He's breaking it in pieces in these Crystal Skulls so he could come back from to the world of the living. And since the Element of Fire is touched by both body and soul, he can transfer back to this living world and the world of the dead. It seems my entire family is completely dead."

Haira brushed her soft hands on Vaskàr's black armor. Her feelings for Vaskàr were unparalleled; the softness of a steady river bend could calm a doubtful confused fire if it needs to be placed out. A single stroke of Haira's hand went down Vaskàr's hair and his backside. Vaskàr felt her hand going down his back if he was actually feeling her hand on his skin. This feeling was easing his thoughts of Fire, but his doubts still remain the same. Even in distressful events, Haira was always there by Vaskàr's side. Her love for him was ever so strong and valiant that she would rather give her up powers of Water than see Vaskàr blundering doubts of Fire.

Vaskàr signed heavily. "My doubts remain, Haira. I have one destiny: Årvondor. While Ra'siar lurks in the shadows, Årvondor lurks in the planet's core. Both people are our enemies, and both will fight for darkness with different purposes."

"Well, what are we waiting for, Vaskàr?"

Brade came stumbling around the Temple's towers. Roy, Harth, and Titus revealed themselves from their hiding places. Vaskàr's teammates can even hide upon the tallest places without him knowing they're there. Even some Mystical Warriors have their expertise of stealth mode.

"What are we to do, Vaskàr?" asked Titus.

Vaskàr looked at his teammates, seeing a bunch of glaring eyes waiting to be given orders from the silvery-eyed warrior. He took a deep breath and said, "We must find these Crystal Skulls and toss them out of this planet. Ra'siar must not return from the afterlife. If he wants to turn this place into a living nightmare as does Årvondor, Ra'siar give get through to us before he steps out of his eternal punishment. We'll show Ra'siar he is not allowed back into this world, and we'll show him hard. The next time in the plan: find those Crystal Skulls."

Brade pounded his chest plates with his maces; Harth swung his double-bladed sword in circles, Titus raised his bronze sword high and ignited a gasp of dust particles; Haira waved her watery blade across her legs, and Roy pointed his icy sword downwards.

"Warriors: let's go find us some Crystal Skulls to find and destroy. And on top of that, spread out and find members of this so-called organization: Guardians of Ra'siar's Fire. Spread out now!"

In a few seconds, the young Mystical Warriors spread out their wings of silver and flew out in different directions, spreading across the entire planet.