1.morning

Yoongi pov

I walk in the triplets room.I pulled the blanket back.I woke the toddlers up by getting them of bed.I place taehyung on the his feet.then i did the same to jimin but I made jimin hold the back of taehyung shirt.I dragged jungkook out of bed and completed the mini train.I grabbed taehyung hand.I guide them across the hall to the bathroom.I place them each on a potty.Jungkook fall back to sleep on jimin shoulder.Jimin rubbed the sleep out his eyes.Taehyung yawned as he stretched his little arms and feet.I waited for them to do their business so I can continue the rest of our morning routine.Jimin farted.Jungkook woke up.Taehyung started peeing.then jimin started pooping.Jungkook started rubbing his eyes.Taehyung covered his nose.

"Chimmy stinky!"said taehyung while pointing at jimin.Jimin pointed at jungkook.

"Kookie stinky too!"said jimin.Jungkook scrunched up his face.

"Taetae done!"said taehyung.He probably wasn't done.he just wanted to get up from the potty.

"Wait for your brothers."i leaned against the bathroom counter.I yawned.I need more sleep.

"Taetae stinky too!"teased jimin to taehyung.Taehyung shook his head.

"Appa!tell Chimmy Ssh!"said taehyung.he farted.

"Haha!Taetae stinky!"said jimin.

"Appa!"whined taehyung.

"Mochi,stop teasing your brother."taehyung stick his tongue out at jimin.Jimin did the same.not to self: don't place jimin and taehyung next to each other on the potty.

"Kookie done!!"said jungkook.I wiped jungkook bottom clean with baby wipes.then i did jimin.I swatted in front of taehyung.

"Taebear,are you done?"he nodded shyly.I cleaned him up.then i cleaned their faces and help them brush the teeth.then we went to the kitchen.I place them in their booster seat at the table.I cutter up some fruits.I gave a plate of bananas to jungkook,a plate of strawberries to taehyung and a plate of grapes to jimin.I had apple for breakfast.Jimin and taehyung started feeding Jungkook their food.

"No.babies,no sharing.we only share at snack time."they pouted.it broke my heart.but they need to eat or would be hungry later.after I ate,I pour warm temperature water in a green sippy cup.I grabbed a cold water bottle from the fridge.I pour some into a orange sippy cup.I grabbed some milk from the fridge and poured it into a purple sippy cup.I gave the sippy cups to the toddlers by placing on the table in front them.Taehyung grabbed the green one.Jimin grabbed the orange and pass jungkook his sippy cup.they drank their sippy cup.I cleaned up the mess they made.then i cleaned their faces with napkins.I noticed jimin had a banana mush in his hair.I sighed.I grabbed a baby wipe and clean it off his hair.

"Bunny,don't touch things until your hands are clean."jungkook shook his head.

"Otay!"He said.

"Bunny, a nod is up and down."i said.I nodded my head.Jungkook shook his head.

"Otay."he said.close enough!then i took them of their booster seats.they gave me their emptying cups.they went to watch tv in the living room.Jungkook sat on the couch while jimin turned the tv on and taehyung grabbed the remote.I smiled at them.I place the sippy cups in the sink.I went to my home office.I heard them start singing the theme song to bt21.I smiled softly as I opened my laptop.I knew I heard at least until their show is over before they would want my attention.so I only had one hour to get some work done.I checked my emails before I actually started my actual work.my emails was full of websites requests and editing requests.I am full time web developer but I work part time as a editor.I was started on the website request when I heard tiny footsteps enter my office.

"Appa!we wanna play three little piggy!"said jimin.his brother agreed with him.three little pigs game is me pretending to the big bad wolf while chasing them around the apartment.

"One game."they cheered for joy.I smiled at them.