we're all family now

That night as lay in bed I keep coming back to dinner earlier.  Ez and I were talking about my meetings the rest of the pack next week at the pack house.   Then we hear an interesting conversation, I stood up and went to the hall where I heard them.  Angel is there facing Bryon, Adri and Cynthia are off to the side watching them.  Before I can ask what's going on both Angel and Bryon at the same time tell each other if you hurt my sister I'll kill you.  Then they smile and shake hands.
"Ok now that the manly man exchange is done let's eat," I say with a huge smile.
We all laugh and turn for the kitchen, "the manly man exchange really?" The guys mock me.  "What? You dont like it?" I ask.  The girls laugh, "it fits."
"Ok now that we're all here and are in the know?" Ez looks at his cousins and they nod.  "First, I would like to say welcome to the family.  My cousins thank him.  Second I want to officially introduce myself to you, my name is Ezekiel Lunas alpha of Luna Rosa pack.  Your cousin here, he looks to me, is my mate and your Luna, that means if she gives you an order your going to have to listen to her.  Third I would like to introduce Nickie to the pack officially next week.  That means," Cynthia jumps in saying, "it's like a wedding sort of cuz your connection becomes stronger and it also tries you to the pack." Ez gives her an annoyed look then continues, "after I introduce Nickie I'll introduce the two of you as well."
"Nickie, you ok baby what's wrong?" I turn to Ez.  He just came out of the bathroom, "what?" I ask.  "Are you ok? I was talking to you and you were staring at the ceiling not answering me," he looks worried and sits next to me.  Taking my hand he places his left hand on my cheek, "do you want me to call the doctor? Should we go to the pack hospital?" He asks. 
"No I'm fine just lost in thought don't worry, come on let's go to sleep," I say.
He goes to his side of the bed, slips under the covers and pulls me into his arms.  I kiss his lips softly, what I had intended to be an innocent chaste kiss  transforms into something different when he deepens the kiss.  I'm not complaining though this is bliss.
I'm the first to break the kiss, I need air unfortunately.  That didn't stop Ez he continues kissing me, he starts kissing down my neck.  When he gets to the crook of my neck, omg it felt so good I moaned.  He starts ducking and kicking my neck, I can feel heat pooling at my core.  When he stops I cant stop the protest that leaves me.  "Sorry baby if I dont stop now I won't be able to," he mumbles trying to control himself.
"Then mark me, make me yours completely then," I say, "I'm ready."
"Are you sure babe?" He looks into my eyes.  " yes, I'm ready to give myself to you!" I smile.  He smiles as his eyes darken from green to black.  "Don't worry I'll make you feel good and your already mine!" His voice deepens towards the end.