are you serious

That night I remember what I needed to tell Ez.  Now if I could just get him to stop distracting me long enough for me to tell him.
I ended up having to tie him to the bed.  Holy crap hes like an octopus, I sit a foot away for good measure.
"Baby how am I supposed to reach you way over there?" He pouts.
"Ezekiel I need to have an important conversation with you and you keep distracting me!" I say.  Sighing he settles down, "ok Ez I need you to start training me to defend myself!" I say.  "Babe what's the matter?" He asks getting serious and sitting up.  "I've always wanted to be able to defend myself, but I had a dream or a  vision or whatever you want to call it from the moon goddess," I say.  His jaw drops "seriously? what's she like? What did she say, wait did she tell you to learn self defense? Why what's going on?" By the end of his string of questions his eyes have started to flash black then back to his usual cool green.  "First why do your eyes do that?" My curiosity getting the better of me.  Puzzled he asks, "do what babe?" "Shift colors," I state the obvious.  "My wolf and I are worried, but I'm the one in control.  If he were to take over my eyes would be silver," he says.  "What's your wolf's name or is it the same as yours?" I'm fascinated.  "His name is Dev and WE want you to get back to what you were saying," he gives me a pointed look.  "Oh right, see your distracting not that I'm complaining," I wink at him.  Before he can say anything I continue.  "She told me that I need you to train me, because the bitch witch is still alive and hasn't given up trying to get me back." His deep growl  interrupting me I scoot closer to sooth him.  "She said to do it before she can find me cuz then it will be too late," I say softly.  For fear of a broken bed I untie him and he immediately pulls me close.  He buried his face in my neck till his muscles were no longer locked.  Then he whispered into my ear, "That bitch will never touch you again, we will begin your training tomorrow let's try to sleep."  If he wasn't holding me I would have been up for hours worrying, but thanks to my mate I have never slept better.

<Ez's POV>
That bitch won't ever get close to my mate again.  I will RIP out her heart,  if she has one that is.
DEV- we should have ripped off her fucking head when we had the chance.
I don't disagree with him but we weren't able to because Nickie came first.  When she had jumped off that cliff I swear I almost had a heart attack.
DEV- tell her to NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! or I will and I'll spank her delicious ass while I'm at it.
Shut up Dev I grumble.  We have to train her hard.  Even though I say the bitch will never get near Nickie and I'll do my best to keep it that way.  The Goddess herself told Nickie to be ready.  What is it that that bitch really wants with my mate?
DEV- I dont know but we'll be damned if our mate isn't going to be ready for whatever comes her way.
Got that right! I pull her closer breathing her scent in deep then drift to sleep.