warnings and the moon goddess

"Is this a dream or is this real? If it is real, who are you and what do you want? The last time I was confronted with some lady I didn't know she was Psychotic bitch,"I say.  I stand by the chair she motioned for me to sit in.
She gives me a warm smile and says, "please sit Nickie and I will explain."
Reluctantly I take a seat and wait to hear her out.  How the hell does she know my name?
"Its a pleasure to meet you I am the one who was giving you aid and keeping you alive, while that dark witch had you.  I am the Moon Goddess, I have brought you here tonight to give you a warning.  The dark witch is not dead and hasn't given up on retrieving you.  You must have your mate teach you to fight so you can defend yourself.  Before she comes for you and it's too late to stop her."
"Why does she want me so bad what is her end goal?" I ask the moon goddess.
"I'm afraid that we're out of time, remember to talk to your mate!" She calls out.
"WAIT!" It's too late the dream ends and there is daylight outside already.  The smell of coffee is what woke me.  Before I can get some I need to shower.  So head for the bathroom to complete the first task of my day.  As soon as I'm ready I head down stairs.  I noticed as I left the room that Ez wasn't there.  When I reach the kitchen I'm greeted by Adri, Cynthia, and Bryon.
"Where's Ez and Angel?" I ask.  "Oh they have some pack business to get to so they went over to Ez's office at the pack house," Cynthia tells me.  "But who cares about that! I see Ez wasted no time marking you Congrats!" She gives me the biggest smile, that I return while my face flames.
I got a good look at my mark earlier, it's a wolf howling at the moon that is wrapped in rose vines.  It's amazing I feel so proud and honored to have my mark.  To let others know that I'm Ez's and he's mine, I wonder if  he has one too?
After breakfast Adri and I find the Library.  I'm not sure how long we've been here but both our stomachs growl at the same time.  Looking up from our respective books we burst into laughter.  "I think we should head to the kitchen," Adri laughs.  "Yeah," I'm in the process of stretching when I hear Ez call out for me.  I turn to the door and there he is, it should be illegal to look that good when I can't jump him.  He walks over to me and kisses me deeply.
"I'll see you in the kitchen," Adri calls as she leaves the room.  Now it's just us, Ez wastes no time pulling me further into the room.
"Goddess I missed you today! I think that was the fastest I've ever gotten my work done." He says then hes kissing me again.  His hands cup my cheeks holding me to him.  I raise my arms to circle his neck.  As I do his hands travel from my face sliding down my front to my waist, where they they travel to my back.  They continue till they are once again on my cheeks just not the ones on my face.  Squeezing me for a second he gets a good hold of me lifting me up then pressing my back to the back wall.  I wrap my legs around him, all too soon I need to come up for air.  "Hi baby I missed you too!" I whisper.  "Why are you whispering?" He whispers back.  "Because this is a Library," I smirk at him.  Then I see the mischievous look on his face.  "Let's see how long you can stay quiet," he says.  My eyes grow wide, pupils dilating, anticipation making heat pool in my core.  Two can play this game, "show me what you got, but first we have to punish you for all those over due books." I say getting into the naughty librarian persona. I know I just made a fantasy come true when I see his pupils dilating, his irises darken to dark green, and his Adam's apple bob from swallowing.  His smile matches mine, "this is going to be fun."
By the time I finally make it to the kitchen I'm ravenous.  I tried to tame my "just had mind blowing sex three times hair" but by the smirks the girls are trying to hide tell me they can still tell.  Or it could be the fact that by the third go around I couldn't keep my voice down for shit.  At least I wasn't the only one.  I tell you the sexiest sound is knowing what you do to your man.  Hearing and seeing and HOLY FUCK YES feeling how much you affect him is the biggest turn on.  Or at least it is for me.