your getting better at this

Its been six months already since I've started training.  I've been taught a few different things, from a few different people.
"Hey Luna, how your workout going?" Alex, one of our pack warriors calls out.  "Hi Alex, I'm just finishing," I call back.  If I dont he'll want to do a one on one match.  I'm still recovering from last time he kicked my ass.  Ok just my ego, here everybody was telling me "hey you're getting so much better at this."  Better my ass, if I was so much better why does he keep handing me my ass?
Ez- "Baby it's because hes a werewolf and a warrior remember?" He reminds me.
"Oh shit was I talking out loud or projecting to the whole pack?" I ask alarmed through our mate link.
Ez- "No, I can just tell by your disgruntled look," he replies.
Shit! if you can read me he can, great.  His laughter floats in my head and sends shivers through me.  Then to get him back I send him some racy mental pictures.  I hear the rumble in his chest from here.  He growls in my head in the sexiest way.
Ez- "Get your sexy ass in my office!" His deep rumbling voice tells me hes hard.
Laughing I tell him, "I'll meet you in our shower, we got caught last time remember?" His answering growl is answer enough.

Later that night

I still can't believe that I am Luna to a Wolfpack.  It's amazing to go from a family of three people to a family of three thousand in one day.  Granted that only about a thousand live in this state, and three hundred and fifty live in or near the pack house.  Its still impressive.
We're still worried about the dark witch.  Even if it's been so long we don't want to let our guards down.
I'm so glad she didn't interrupt when I was announced as Luna and took my title officially.  Thinking back on it just makes me smile.

5 1/2 months ago

Cynthia and Adri were both helping me get ready for my coronation as Luna.  "I'm starting to get nervous," I say.
"Don't be Ez is there to guide you, you're going to be fine," Cynthia sooths me. 
I let out a breath, to steady myself, I look I'm the mirror at the work they have done.  My makeup is light but beautiful, making my chocolate brown (Ez's description) eyes pop.  My lips have a light shade stain that somehow makes them look fuller to me.  My hair has been done in soft curls.  The girls put a silver circlet with roses on it on my hair.
My dress is a deep blue with silver star like inlays on the bodice that fade as they flow down the shirt.  The sleeves were long and silky that belled out at the bottom.  My shoes are deep blue heels with ribbons that tie up on my calves.
"The final touch," Cynthia says turning back to me.  She puts a necklace around my neck that looks like my mark.  I don't know where she got it but it's so beautiful my eyes water.  I feel like a princess.
They both smile at me, "your ready."
I return their smiles and turn for the door.  The ceremony is being held on the training grounds, they set up a  raised area where I will meet Ez and and be named Luna.
I focus on Ez and thankfully manage not to embarrass myself.  His eyes are mesmerizing, his smile omg, I need to remind myself to breathe. 
Ez-  "As you all know this is my mate Nickie Rosas.  Tonight we are gathered to witness her take her oath and accept her role as Luna of this pack," he addresses the pack.  He turns to me with a serious expression.  "Do you, Nickie Rosas accept the duty and responsibilities that come with being Luna?" He asks.  "Yes I do," I reply.  "Do you swear to be faithful to your pack and protect your pack like family?" He asks.  "Yes I do." I say.  He turns to a small table with a knife on it, picking up the knife he turns to me.  "With this we seal the oath and accept you to our pack as Luna," he cuts his palm, then mine and we clasp our hands together.  All at once I could feel the thoughts of many minds.  Luckily we talked about this before so I wasn't overwhelmed.
Smiling we turn as one to our audience, "You have your Luna!" Ez calls out.  Everyone cheers it's very loud but it's so humbling at the same time.  Ez calls for quiet and also introduces my cousins, everyone is cheering once again.  The party after was amazing.

Present

"Babe, BABE, Nickie!" Ez starts to shake me.
Blinking I look at him grabbing his arms, "what? what's wrong?" I ask panicked.   Sighing he settles down placing his head on my shoulder saying, "don't do that."
"What did I do?" I ask perplexed.
"I kept calling you and you weren't answering me, are you sure that your ok?" His eyes are worried.  I kiss him softly, "I'm fine I was spacing out just thinking of when I officially became Luna that's all," I whisper.
"Come on baby, let's get some sleep," I say pulling him on the bed with me.  I think he has other things in mind for us.  As he presses against me he starts kissing my mark making me moan.  That's all it takes to make him hard against me.  We can sleep later.