What do you just say?!

Waking up in the hospital is not how I wanted to greet the morning.  Looking around I see Ez asleep on the chair to my left.  As cute as he is sleeping, and as much as I love him, I'm annoyed to be here.
So I start play pulling his hair. "Babe, it's too early go back to sleep," he mumbles at me.  Rolling my eyes I try again, "Ezekiel Rey Lunas, wake up and tell me what the hell I'm doing in a hospital bed instead of ours in our room?"
That got his attention, "Did you just bust out my full name?" He smirks blinking at me.
Giving him a pointed look, he sighs rubbing his hands down his face, "look I brought you here to get you checked out after you passed out and since it was late I decided to wait for you to hear the results."
Placing my hand on his cheek, he moves closer into it, with a content humm.  "Thankyou for loving me, sorry I was annoyed at being here and not our bedroom," I whisper.
Before he can do more than kiss me the doctor comes in, her name is doctor B., shes very nice and gets right to it, "ok all tests came back normal, your healthy and fit, also your four weeks pregnant congratulations!"
HOLD THE PHONE DID I JUST HEAR THAT RIGHT?
"What?" Ez and I say at the same time, she looks at us her smile faltering.  "I said you are pregnant, do you not want this baby?" She asks looking sad.  "As one we both say, "of course we do!" "It's just we're surprised is all," I say putting a hand on my belly.  "Happily surprised," Ez says with the biggest smile, he turns to me and places his hand over mine.  We probably have dopey smiles on our faces but who cares this is a great day.

2months later

Holy crap! I'm having twins, a boy and a girl.  I'm so over the moon, it's funny being pregnant at the same time as my cousins, but too bad the guys wont let us do anything though.  I wanted to put together the babies room and Ez flipped out.  Cynthia and Adri said Bryon and Angel were both the same way.  Luckily we have our hobbies to distract us.
Interesting Fact for you: Did you know that werewolf pregnancies only take six months, and five if they are Alphas? Yeah neither did I and someone forgot to tell me.  So here I was going into labor, freaking out because it hadn't been nine months yet, till doctor B. Assures me everything is fine.  I gave Ez an angry look, which he apologized very quickly for.
Doctor B.- "I'm sorry Alpha but you have to wait in the waiting room."  His only answer being a deep growl.  "I understand that you want to stay, but your wolf will think I'm hurting her, so there's no other choice," she says.
Seeing that he was going to argue I squeezed his hand.  "Baby please wait for me, I love that you want to stay but if you hurt the people in here and something should go wrong," I don't even have to complete my sentence I already see his sad resignation.  He kisses me deeply then turns to the doctor, he looks like he wants to say something but just nods and exits the room.
HOLY SHIT! ok yeah this hurts but it's worth it! I somehow manage to not scream or anything, then I hear the most precious sound, my son's cry.  He was 7 1/2 pounds and 14 inches long.  Two minutes later his sister joined him on my chest, she was 7 pounds and also 14 inches long.
When Ez was let into the room he had a look of awe, he also had tears in his eyes.  He came and sat with us on the bed.  The doctor came in with our babies birth certificates waiting for there names we settled on Roman Christopher Lunas for our son and Mira Rosita Lunas for our daughter.  My heart is so full of love and happiness it feels like it will burst, I thank the Moon Goddess every day for leading me here to my soul mate.