Part LV: No Love

Hey, Wattpad family!

I am back updating my story. I'm hoping to finish it by this year. This chapter will be up by tomorrow, 9/12/20

*Zeebeemuk 👩🏾‍💻

This is impossible; I thought, shivering as I held onto his ice-cold hand. He had no pulse anywhere, not on his chest. His wrist, even by his neck. I felt the room spin. He was enjoying this; a demure smile skirted across his face.

"How are you...how?"
I could not even articulate how shocked I was.

I felt punchy. He took me by my waist and sat me down on his bed.

I frowned distastefully at the bed.
He had his wife on this bed and now, here I was.
This is impossible.

"Shocking, yes but no, not impossible. Think carefully about everything you have seen. Have you ever seen Marcus eat?"

I gave him a glare.
"Marcus always eats with me; we go for lunch and dinner."
Aro blinked.

"My dear brother is a fool. He still ate knowing it would do him harm?"
I frowned.
"Harm?"

"Mortal food is so nauseating for immortals. It also causes cramps and dizziness if not regurgitated quickly enough."

I opened my mouth wide. He was still going with this? Ok, humour him he would eventually give up his games.

"He seemed fine to me. Then what is suitable for immortals then to eat, blood?" I laughed.
"Yes," he dead-panned.

I scoffed and shoved him aside.

I nearly fell but I managed to totter to the door. If I was in here, Marcus might not know. I had to find him.

"You still don't believe me."
I gave him scalding look.

"You need to visit a psychiatrist there's no way you are a vampire like you claim!"

"Then how come my heart doesn't beat?" he quietly asked with his pink eyes.

I shook my head.

No.

No

I ran. I ran and ran. I ended up in front of Marcus door engraved with elephants but it was locked. In the dining hall he had to be in the dining hall!

I ran through the empty corridors. Where was everyone?

I was in front of the golden ornate doors and I saw Marcus, Demetri, Benjamin, Caius Renata and eleven others...

There was a group of people with hoodies and beanies. There were women, men and children fidgeting. I was one metre from the crowd as my boyfriend stood in the centre...In his black robe, that I met him in.

He had at his right Caius, his linen haired brother, in an equally dark robe. There were brown haired pre-teens in front of them in dark grey capes and Demetri and the giant he once guarded me with, were by the doors.

Inside was a red haired teenager, who was short and a dark skinned eleven-year-old beside Marcus. On Caius' right side was Benjamin, a tall Hispanic man and someone I remembered as Daisuike. Renata was in the centre by Aro's empty chair.

I just stood there...

The life draining from my limbs and horror painted on my face. The group of tourists were picked at, one by one, by Marcus' employees with no visible weapons, but with their bare hands and shiny, white and sharp, sharp teeth.

Demetri's spider black eyes laid on a young girl's neck. And like magic he was behind her. She wailed as his teeth created a fresh, bloody circle around her neck and large spurts of blood careened through the air.