Chapter One.

This chapter takes place on Earth 38 with Kara and Lena from Earth 38.
-
"Kara Danvers is Supergirl!" Those words stung for Lena to think about. They hurt more to experience. About a month ago with his dying words, Lex told his sister that her best friends was the hero of National City. At first she refused to believe him, but then a video of Kara burning pictures with her eyes, and catching bullets in her hands gave her the proof. She felt someone tap on her shoulder, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"You ready to go?" Kara asked. Lena nodded.

"Yeah, I couldn't be more ready for anything in my life," Lena replied. Kara smiled and they walked over to the balcony.

"Hold on," Kara said as she picked Lena up and began to fly to the fortress. It was a quick flight, and they landed within 10 minutes of leaving the DEO.

"Wow this place is magnificent," Lena said as she studied the architecture of the fortress.

"It's Krypton on earth, it's all of the artifacts that didn't parish with the planet," Kara explained. "Kal built it shortly after revealing he was Superman, to learn what was taken away from him."

"It must've been awful loosing your entire family," Lena said. Kara looked down to the floor.

"I didn't lose my entire family Lena," Kara responded.

"You didn't?" Lena asked. Great, another lie!

"I lost my entire world, literally" Kara said.

"Oh," Lena said. She started to play with her hands as they walked around looking for a weapon to stop Leviathan. Suddenly a clear wall filled with smoke appeared around Lena as an alarm sounded throughout the entire fortress.

"Warning, warning, Luthor DNA detected in the fortress!" Kal-ex shouted through the system.

"What?" Kara said as she tried to shut down the attack mechanism.

"I-I'm not Lex!" Lena shouted. Kara shut down the alarms and freed Lena.

"Kal must've set up a safety protocol Incase Lex ever got inside.

"I understand that, with everything in here, it would be like giving a killer his weapon of choice." Lena responded.

"That would be horrible," Kara said softly. "I think we should get in contact with Brainy and tell him we got inside."

"Can I do it?" Lena asked. "I've never used one of these before and I would really love to." Kara nodded waited for her to finish sending the message. They walked walked into the weapons area and started to look for the weapon they needed. "I think I found it," Lena called out. Kara walked over to her and nodded.

"Yeah, that's it," she replied. There was a string of beeps and Kara walked out of the room.

"Rama Kahn!" She said angrily as she clutched her fists.

"I can feel the energy in this earth, and when I couldn't feel your energy I though, she is on the one place on earth that isn't of earth" Rama Kahn stated. He began spinning faster than the earth towards Kara but she blew her freeze breath at him. He froze in place for a few seconds and broke free.

"Supergirl look out!" Lena called out. She came running into the room with the blaster and shot at Rama Kahn. He disintegrated and returned back to where he came from.

"Thank you Lena," Kara said, turning around to face her. When she turned Lena was gone. "Lena?" She called out. Kara walked back towards the entrance where she heard footsteps. She saw Lena walking away with something in her hand. "Lena," she turned and faced Kara. "W-what are you doing with Myriad?" Kara asked.

"You caught me, I'm using you!" Lens said numbly.

"Wh-I don't understand," Kara said. Lena let out a laugh.

"Of course you don't," she replied. Kara cocked her head. "Do you remember when you told me you were Supergirl, you cried your crocodile tears while I cried real tears for weeks!" Lena said, letting a tear slip from her eyes. Kara's eyes widened.

"Y-you knew for weeks?" Kara asked. "You never said anything to me" she said looking down to the floor.

"Because I wanted you to feel the pain that I have felt, to know what it is like to be betrayed by someone you love and thought was your best friend!" Lena said.

"But I didn't betra-"

"No, I killed my brother for you, for our friends don't you understand!" Tears fell from both of their eyes.

"Why pretend to be my friend this long, why drag it out?" Kara asked. Lena made eye contact with the broken superhero in front of her.

"I didn't lie about my friendship for years, unlike you!" Was all she said. Kara nodded letting tears flow down her cheeks.

"I-i'll g-give you some t-time" Kara said, her voice cracking in almost every word she spoke. "G-goodbye."

The warmth and energy Lena once felt radiate from Kara was gone. "Goodbye," Lena whispered to herself. She turned and watched the hero take off into nothing. She used the trans-matter portal watch and teleported herself back to l-Corp.

~

"Kara, are you okay?" Alex asked through the com's.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go home," she said. She turned off her com's before Alex could respond and sped around the universe once more. As she flew there was a bright light that she quickly past through, ignoring it at all costs. After three more laps she decided to go back home, flying through her window and changing into her pajamas. She crawled into bed and drifted to sleep, thinking about that night and everything that went wrong with Lena.

***

When she woke up the next morning, she felt a weight keeping her down in the bed. she cuddled into the body before realizing she didn't share her bed with anyone. She rolled over to see who it was. It was Lena who was curled up to her. Kara screamed a blood curdling scream and flew back at the wall. Lena shot out of the bed breathing heavily. "Kara, babe what's wrong?" Lena asked when she finally slowed her breathing.

"W-Why are you here?" Kara asked. "How did you get here?"

"Kara I live here, and I walked down the stairs, what's gotten into you?" Lena asked. Kara heard footsteps hurriedly pad towards them and the door flew open.

"Mom what happened?" Asked a blonde who looked about 15 or 16.

"Laura, everything is fine," Lena replied to her. Laura raised an eyebrow.

"She looks like you when you do that," Kara said quietly.

"But why is mum screaming?" Laura asked. Kara pointed to herself.

"Me?" She asked. Laura and Lena nodded. Suddenly Kara felt a wave of dizziness hit her. She stumbled forward a little.

"Kara are you okay?" Lena asked. Kara nodded and took a step further. She lost her consciousness and fell to the floor.