Epilouge 4/4

Here it is guys. The final chapter. There's gonna be an authors note chapter after this one, and I'm gonna try and save all my thoughts for there. But I just want to say thank you, to the readers :)

"They'll be here soon."

"I know."

"You gonna tell me what you've been working on?"

"Nope!"

"...you've always been a strange one Iida."

Marina smiled at the Ex king. "I know."

And it wasn't long after that, that the squidbeak splatoon and Co arrived. Marina did a head count to be sure everyone she asked to come was here.

Marie was here, looking surprisingly in better shape than she thought she'd see her in. Behind her was Agent 4 and Comet, staring up at her nervously. She could see lil judd poking out from the hood of agent 4's dark blue hoodie. The squid was wearing her glasses today, a rare sight.

Agent 3 and Agent 8 were there, hand in hand, 3 looking bored and 8 looking curious. Her heart sunk a little staring at 8. She hadn't seen her in a while.

Octavio was behind her, so he was obviously accounted for.

Mizuta Ahato stood away from the others, eyes narrowed but not angry looking.

And then pearl was here too.

She didn't speak. She just looked up at marina. Their eyes met and marina forced herself to look away. It was for the best. Seeing everyone was here, she clapped her hands.

"So! I'm assuming you all want to know why I asked you to meet me here?"

There was silence. The octoling felt her anxieties spike. Marie sighed and nodded. "Yes. That's why we're here."

She relaxed a little. "Well, firstly, I'd like to confirm something octavio told me. Mi-"

The other octoling's look quickly turned more hostile.

"..Dedf1sh. Is it true that uh, you have a vile of Callie's ink?" Ahato's furious gaze was quickly directed towards octavio, who held his tentacles up. "She said it's for a good cause, ok?"

She looked like she had a response to that, but Mizuta quickly sighed then turned back towards marina. "Yes. I do. So what."

Marina fought back a grin. This entire plan was riding on Octavio's words being true. And now that she knew they were, she could reveal her plan.

"So, remember around 6 months ago back down in the metro, when we were getting the sanitization cure ingredients?"

There were a few mumbles of words similar to "yes" along with nodding.

"Well I.." she reached into her pocket. "I don't even want to make assumptions on what Kamabo Co was gonna use this technology for. Or how they even got it. But, they did." And she pulled out a pair of blue prints. She remembered spotting them down there, and having the idea in the back of her head. She felt she had to take them. If there was a chance this would work, she was gonna risk everything for it.

"Get to the point marina." 3 mumbled.

"Right, sorry." She unrolled the blueprints, then from the cave she had been staying in, brought out a small machine. She sucked in a breath, than explain.

"In summary, it's a machine that can clone life forms. I managed to find an old squid research lab and used some of the parts from the capsule judd was found in, and I know it works because I'm positive it's how Lil Judd was made!"