Chapter 4

Author's POV

Lunchtime has finally arrived and Seoyeon is already organizing her desk before Taehyung arrives. Taehyung is actually the first one whom she allowed to have lunch with among the suitors she has, and she won't deny that she feels comfortable with him. He gives her that congenial feeling because they both can relate with each other in a lot of things, such as hobbies, likes, dislikes, and more. In short, Seoyeon does have a little crush on him but she sees him as someone who is higher than her so respect still exalts in her. After a few minutes, Taehyung finally came but this time, he's bringing a small bouquet of white roses for her.

"Hi, Seoyeon!" He greeted her with his boxy smile. "Flowers for you, Ms. Park." He then handed her the bouquet and she was touched by the gestures.

"Thank you so much, Taehyung." She stated lovingly while touching the roses' petals, and Taehyung was very happy to see that she liked it.

"It's my pleasure." He winked, causing her to giggle softly, and Taehyung is internally screaming after realizing that he made her giggle. "S-Shall we?" He stammered with a tint of crimson on his cheeks and Seoyeon nodded at him.

All through their way outside the building was full of gossip and gasps. Why? It's not a surprise to them that they are both walking together, but the fact that Ms. Park and Mr. Kim looked like they were dating surprised them. However, the two still walked professionally until they were escorted by Taehyung's driver. And now, they're off to their lunch date at the restaurant that Namjoon prepared for them.

*****

"And that's why we compared Jungkook to a bunny, because he has bunny teeth." Taehyung chuckled, making Seoyeon smile in amusement to know how fun his childhood was. "How about you, Seoyeon? Would you like to share your childhood memories?" He suddenly asked so she hummed as she thought of something.

"Well, my childhood is just simple but for me, it means a lot. I used to play with my Appa at the playground every weekend when I was a child. We would also go to the riverside of Han to have a family picnic there, and Eomma's japchae is the best!" Seoyeon squealed as she cupped her face and smiled widely while reminiscing about the good old days. "And then, we would go to the Amusement Park and ride every rides that I love whenever I got an award from school such as academic, extra-curricular, and more." She added and all this time, Taehyung is just admiringly smiling at her with his soft stare on how adorable she is at the moment.

"Your childhood is amazing, Seoyeon." He commented with genuine interest in her stories. "No wonder you grew up amazingly." He added and it made Seoyeon blush a little.

"Thank you." She shyly smiled at him before sipping the milkshake to lessen the heat of her face.

They continued their small conversation until lunchtime came to an end. They both thanked the crews for the food before leaving the restaurant. Of course, as a gentleman Taehyung is, he opened the car door for her. Now, they're finally off, back to the office.

In the middle of their trip, the car stopped at the stoplight and that's when Seoyeon spotted a claw machine. Taehyung noticed her stare at the machine so he ordered his driver to park the car at the side, and it made Seoyeon confused.

"Why are we stopping?" Seoyeon asked innocently but Taehyung smiled and pointed his lips towards the claw machine.

"Do you want to play?" He asked adorably but Seoyeon felt a bit hesitant. "We still have a few minutes to spare, so let's go?" He insisted and left the car, motioning for her to follow him, so she shrugged and went outside too.

When they're finally standing in front of the claw machine, little aw's left her lips as she admires how cute the plushies are. It's filled with plushies of Sanrio characters. What really caught her attention was the Cinnamoroll plush at the far corner of the machine. It reminded her of Hwayoung, because the girl loves that character, and it made her smile at the thought of that little girl, so she decided to herself that she will get that for Hwayoung.