(*/ω\*) ~Prologue~ (*/ω\*)

Book Publish date. Dec.22.2020.

~~~~~~~~

The sound of typing could be heard throughout a small, well-kept apartment. Many kinds of Nic-Nacs and food boxes were scattered all across the room as we could hear the sounds of a beautiful voice humming a catchy tune. The camera pans forward while focusing on small feet hitting the hardwood below.

"Today is going to be a good day~ a good day yeah!~" you sang as the camera focuses on your smiling lips.

Clapping your hands together, your smile grew wider.

"Alright! And we are live!" your voice rang out, seeing a pretty cool headphone set on top of your head.

"Hi, guys! Hi Genshinimpactgirl333, hello Minecraft hero, Hello BtsTHEfan. I hope everyone is doing safe!" you spoke as the camera focuses on the chat for the stream.

"Let me finish up the touches then we will get to playing!"

Putting yourself on mute, you checked the monitor screen to see if everything was in place.

Looking back at the chat, you smiled as everyone was asking about your safety.

"Did I eat? Yes, I did! Made myself some stir fry not too long ago." You happily responded, pulling up the newest craze on the screen.

"Did everyone else eat?"

The chat suddenly answered, making your eyes widened. "Ohhh, pizza! That sounds delicious. Too bad I'm full. Ohh! Curry! Now, are we talking about Japanese curry or Indian curry? Both are just as good if I say so myself." you grinned while wiggling your eyebrows.

You were caught by surprise when a fan answered both. "Both? Wow, you must be really good at cooking then."

Finishing up the final touches, you were done preparing to play.

"Alright gamers! We are ready to play! Now I heard about the craze of this game and also seen ads all around Youtube. What's so special?"

Many answered popped in while your fans made you giggle.

"Free? Nothing is free in this world. Is it pay to win?" you asked, making a bunch of No's spam into the chat.

"Wow! Really?! Is it like league of legends?"

Your eyes widened. "It isn't?!" Wow, I guess I better get to playing then- It's like Zelda?! Wow, that made me super excited- AND IT'S OPEN WORLD!? Wow!!!! I think I'm going to like this! And you all are going to be on the journey with me!" you clapped, jumping up and down from your seat.

Live streams were always your favorite things to do. It holds the freedom for you to talk to your fans and get to know them. You really didn't have a family, since your parents died from a car accident two years back, but your fans are the ones to help glue you straight.

Opening a soda beside, you waited for the game to be downloaded.

A fan emailed you this game, telling you that an account has to be created which you did off the stream. You didn't know how this game is going to go, but somehow you were nervous.

"Overall, how much do you all rate this game?"

The chat flooded the comments with good things, which put another smile on your face.

"I will put all the good thoughts in mind!"

It took a little bit but after what seemed to be about thirty minutes of chatting with your fans, the satisfying notification sound finally rang through your ears.