Chapter 40 | Improve

Two weeks have passed ever since that incident happened.

Everyone is busy, that we almost forgot how days are moving so fast. Dreyard and his group locked themselves in a room in which Meredith and her husband, Parker is creating upgraded weapons that were almost similar to what we are using. An energy gun with an unlimited bullet.

Since the majority of their creations were destroyed back in their house and only a few of us are using them, they're busy creating other ones so that everyone in our group can use them.

I've learned that Klaus has a blueprint of how upgraded guns could be created, as he said he hacked the computer that is located in the Philippines to get the blueprint of it. After all, the gun was almost too impossible to be created without a proper plan, which thankfully, those people from the Philippines already planned for it.

There's no hole nor anything that could be used to discharge that plan. It was almost perfect and very impossible that someone invented a blueprint for something like this.

There are geniuses everywhere, I know it.

Meredith's family— I'm talking with the three of them with Parker and Myra, and Dreyard's group knows each other.

Unang pangyayaring nagkita ang mga ito ay sa nasabing gusali rin mismo upang kumuha ng solar panels— sila Meredith, upang gamitin sa electricity lamang nitong bahay, habang sila Dreyard ay para sa upgraded weapons.

I've learned that the concrete walls have electricity to hold those zombies in the future and it requires a large amount of high voltage electricity to be performed.

Kaya't kakailanganin talaga ng solar panels kahit ano mang mangyari.

And since they didn't meet once, and just like what happened to us, they escaped the Blood Harvest together without any casualties— because they were just a small group, and after that, they spilled each other's purpose of why they wanted to get solar panels so bad, thus, ended up trusting each other and communicating still no matter the distance of their haven.

And they're updated on what happened to Dreyard's haven too, the reason why they let us inside their home despite being a stranger is that they owe their lives to Dreyard.

Now, our group is busy improving ourselves too, not just physically but also emotionally and mentally, preparing ourselves for the worst that might happen again soon.

After all, we should already expect that the worst thing might happen again because who knows? Destiny loves to play cruel things, including playing with our feelings. That's why right now, we are improving our mental health too because we know that it's something we are lacking so bad.

If our mind is this weak, we won't be able to strive and move forward. We must prepare ourselves for the worst, at the same time, to improve ourselves especially in terms of acceptance of things, and to finally move on.

It's not as if I'm saying that we will be unbothered bitches and assholes. I know that what happened taught us lessons— that our bond can easily be destroyed by just a little push like that.

I remember how many days we avoided each other, at how we fought in our inside battles alone— not that it's bad to be independent, it's just that, everything is better when you have companions that you can lean on.

That's why as much as I wanted, I told them to improve what we must improve, especially our mental health because this is something that must be strong and indestructible.

Our physical, emotional, and mental capabilities should be balanced. We were trained to be physically fit inside the military, and we were also trained to keep our emotions under control. What's left out is our mental health, that's why it is something we are improving these days.