Chapter 41 | Wonders

Sinuklay ko ang aking buhok gamit ang aking daliri habang natataranta at masama ang tingin kay Zeon.

He continued fixing his clothes with an amused expression playing on his face, watching me as I panic over fixing myself to look presentable in front of my best friend.

He pointed at something using his lips which I mistaken, for I thought he's asking for a kiss.

Inirapan ko lamang ito at naglakad palapit sa pinto, huminga muna nang malalim at hinanda ang sarili bago binuksan iyon.

Faye looked at me with shock on her face once the door opened it my face welcomed her sight when she's expecting Zeon to open it.

She looks as if she wasn't expecting that it's me who's with Zeon in this room, but she quickly composed herself as she looks at my outfit and cringe.

“You reek of seggs,” Faye blatantly said that her eyes transferred at one place. . . as I realized that it's the same place that Zeon pointed too earlier only with his lips!

Mabilis kong tinakpan iyon gamit ang aking kamay at alanganing ngumiti.

“Hi. It's too early for you to be awake.” Sinamahan ko iyon ng ninenerbiyos na tawa.

It's true, it's only quarter to five. . . huh? Nanlaki ang mata ko nang makita ang orasan na nakasabit sa harapan. Six na?!

Lalo na't naging habit ko ang tumakas ng madaling araw ay alam kong tulog pa ito nang mga ganitong oras.

But based on her looks, especially her eyes, she looks as if she hasn't been sleeping for a while.

Hindi ko tuloy mapigilang mabahala lalo na't sa klase ng ekspresyong pinapakita nya, para bang may mahalaga itong sasabihin kaya'y nandito sya ngayon.

She looks at us with a bored expression on her face, but I know her. She's just hiding what she truly feels by using that expression— I wasn't her best friend for years not to know her like this before her eyes transferred into Zeon who remained at my back and watching us.

“I know it,” she whispered as she walked ahead of me as if owning this place and we're the trespasser on her haven.

Tinaasan ko ito ng kilay kahit na hindi nito nakikita at nakatalikod ito sa akin. She knows what? I shook my head. Yeah. There's no time for that.

Huminga ako nan malalim ngunit hindi ko alam, dahil ngayon ay pakiramdam ko'y isa akong kawawang aso ngayon na nahuli ng amo nitong may ginagawang kababalaghan.

I followed silently behind Faye as she walked towards the bed.

I thought she'll sit like a boss that she is, but then she halted and since I finally equaled her pace, I saw her cringing at the sight of bed before she looks at me with judgment in her eyes.

What? Malinis ang kama, duh!

Before she sighed heavily and fixed her composure, especially the expression on her face before she transferred her gaze to Zeon, then to me.

Doon palang ay alam ko nang may mahalaga itong sasabihin.

“Anyway, I'm here since I heard faint sounds coming from this room, and I didn't expect that those sounds were coming from you, Harper. I'm disappointed.”

Nanlaki ang mata ko nang marinig ang kanyang sinabi.

“What?” Hindi makapaniwala kong tanong sa kanya.

Gano'n ako kaingay? I looked at Zeon and glared afterward, but he just smirked at me and arrogantly learned on the bed frame with his arms crossed!