Story Reflection + Announcement

Anyway, walang ganito sa mga stories ko pero balak ko silang lagyan para makilala nyo yung ‘part’ ng katauhan ko na nilagay ko sa mga stories. This is a draft from December 2020 but I'm editing it again because why not?

Sa ZOTA, makikita nyo kung gaano ka-brave si Kaesha which is who I was that year (the year 2016-2017, meet the adventurous Hikari). She was brave, and unlike the Hikari right now, she doesn't care about what her readers think of her stories. Even though it was full of grammatical errors, typos, jejemon and so, she kept writing to express herself and her emotions (to move forward).

Dito naman sa ZA:S, it's actually Harper's decision making. Makikita nyo naman dito diba, it's about taking risks. Wherein she has to do something despite that they're not sure what will happen. Right now, Hikari's full of doubts and uncertainties, but she kept trying, moving forward despite challenges that are hindering her to soar freely; well, without them, we won't grow, are we?

Regarding characters, mas gusto ko si Harper kesa kay Ae in terms of being realistic. Ae's my ideal character, the ‘impossible’ one because she's so brave (alam nyo 'yan). Meanwhile, Harper, especially her decisions depends on her emotions, thus, sometimes, she's letting her emotions get ahead of her (which, admit it, some of us are like this). I actually made her falter a bit in the end (making her appears weak) because she began being brave (alam nyo 'yon, she can't remain to be brave because the story will be boring at para may impact rin. The conflict.)

Sometimes, being brave is tiring.

It's okay to accept that you're weak. It's okay to get support from people. To ask comfort. Because not every time, you have to appear fearless, that you're able to conquer everything when you're not. You're human. We are fragile beings but we could adapt. We could learn. And every day, we are becoming stronger than who we are yesterday. Keep that in your mind.

I appreciate your comments, everyone. Especially the critiques (this is the one that makes me plan a plot RN. As in 3AM, napapaisip ako, and I love that 🤣) And it's one of the MAJOR reason why I'm typing this (which is the beginning of Hikari's comeback on Wattpad chz). Like I always said, I love constructive criticisms because this is how I grow. You know who you are, thank you so much. <33

Regarding Book Three (yes, Book 3 na tayo. ZOTA consist of Part 1 and Part 2 and ZAS is the Book 2 of Survival Trilogy) IDK when will I be posting it. The original plan was this December but I got really, really busy and now I can't keep up with my ongoings 🤣. I don't wanna drop promises or clues because I still plan to edit some of my works and improve my writings. Wish me luck.

But I guess welcome back, Hikari? :>

To those who remained believing in me,
Thank you. I love you all, my lighties.

Yours truly,
Hikari.