Teddy Remus Lupin

Remus smiled happily, sitting on the couch with Tonks cuddled next to him, holding his newborn son in his arms. Remus never imagined a baby could be so perfect, he was asleep, a little bit of light brown hair on his head the exact same colour as his dads, snuggled into his fathers chest. Remus stroked Tonks' hair and gazed into his baby's face. 

"We should name him Ted officially, but he can be called Teddy." Remus said. "Teddy Remus Lupin." Tonks replied. "You really want to name him after me?" Remus asked. "Of course." Tonks replied. Just then Andromeda came into the room, holding a camera."

"What's happening to his hair?" Remus asked as Teddy's hair changed colour before their eyes. "Oh, I think he might be a Metamorphosis, Dora's hair changed colour a lot straight after she was born." Andromeda said. "Wicked." Remus replied with a grin. "I should go and tell Bill, he begged for any news." Remus said, handing Teddy to Andromeda. "And you should go and sleep." he said to Tonks, kissing her. "Wait. We need a godfather." Tonks said. "Harry?" Remus asked. "Just what I was thinking." Tonks said with a smile. 

Remus knocked on the door cheerfully. When Bill pulled it open the first face Remus saw was Harry's. It was so random but he didn't care right now. "It's a boy!" he announced to the room happily. Everyone shouted their congratulations and hugged him. "You'll be godfather?" he asked Harry, it seemed as though Grimmauld Place had never happened. Bill pulled out wine and they all drank, while Remus talked about Teddy. He'd never been prouder of anything and his son was barely five hours old. 

Finally he tore himself away from all the excited conversation and declared that he must get back. He turned to Harry and pulled him aside. "I don't blame you in the slightest about what happened in Grimmauld Place. You were right. James would have done the same thing." Remus said, pulling Harry in for a hug. Harry clapped him on the back. "I love you Harry." Remus said as they broke apart. "I love you too Uncle Moony." Harry replied, grinning. "You haven't called me Uncle Moony since you could barely talk." Remus replied in shock. "Well, I figured you are my Uncle Moony so I should probably call you that." Harry said. Remus smiled. "Also," Harry said as  Remus was about to turn and leave. "That was you in that cafe when I was eight wasn't it?" he asked. "You remembered that?" Remus asked. "I always thought you looked familiar." Harry replied. Remus grinned back at Harry and said goodbye to everyone, before going home.