𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄. 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 "𝙞'𝙢 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮"

"It was me, it was me the whole time!"

Harry laughed as the wind blew past our faces, Buckbeak back had luckily long enough to hold us all. It wasn't very roomy but at least we were all getting to the same place at the same time.

Hermione screamed as Buckbeak suddenly dived closer to the castle. Hannah let little broken giggles pass her lips as the night sky shone down on us.

It was refreshing just flying throughout the sky like this, the breeze around my cheeks and the tickle around my ears.

"Fun isn't it," Harry turned around, looking over his shoulder at me with a goofy smile. His glasses were slightly crocked and his cheeks were flushed, but he looked young and lively.

Buckbeak dived again before I could speak, Hermione grip around my middle tighter as she buried her head in my back. I was flush against Harry's back, letting the wind sweep over the tips of ears.

"Now we need to save him one last time," Hannah yelled over the wind, just by the sound of her voice I could tell she was having as much fun as the rest of us, minus Hermione.

"I doubt this is the last," my words were almost missed by the giggles as Buckbeak finally found a safe place to land, the last bit of wind flew across us before we were slowly hoping off the sweet creature and listening to the rings of the bell.

"Dumbledore said he'd be up there," Hermione pointed to a tower only a few steps away from us, the last strike of the clock sounded thought the night sky that had surrounded us. We didn't waste time, taking two steps at a time as we rushed against the clock to save Sirius Black.

"Alohomora," Hermione's voice boomed off the stone walls, the lock breaking in half with how much force she had thrown into her words.

"Fiesty," Hannah smiled, looking up and a broken and bruised Sirius Black. His shocked face would be something I remember for the rest of my life, his thin cheeks, and his sacred expression.

"What are you lots doing here?"

"Saving you," I waved back, jumping down the stairs and doing a quick check to make sure not a soul could find us sneaking out a mass murderer.

That defiantly wouldn't boat well for finals.

"Clear," I yelled over my shoulder, running over to where Buckbeak stood with his rope tied to a small root that had broken through the concrete. The show of footsteps was close behind me as I grabbed the robe and turned around. I waited as Harry and Sirius looked to have a talk, Hermione and Hannah joining my side as we walked from afar.

"Should you be there? He's like your father according to White," I pointed my chin at the two, Sirius wiping a tear from Harry's cheek that dared escape.

"Yeah but he isn't," Hannah's words were cold but for sure standoff-ish but I knew it wasn't my place. Hannah had gone through a lot and if found out something as big as she did, I wouldn't know how to handle it.

"You three remind me so much of my mates and me," Sirius was walking over to Buckbeak, grabbing the rope from my hand and giving me a cheeky smile.

"Should call you Potter for how similar you are to James," I could tell even saying the name hurt him, the way his eye wouldn't look into mine or how he seemed to deflate.

"Keep an eye out for them?"

I knew who we were talking about, the way his eyes would dart to Hannah as if he wanted to speak to her but simply didn't have the strength.

I only nodded, forcing the rope in his hands and moving out the way for the man to fly off the safety. I moved to Harry's side, his eyes not looking at me but the man jumping on top of Buckbeak's back.

"See you around," he gave a loud boyish laugh and seemed to be gone seconds later like he wasn't ever here, to begin with.

"See ya," Harry spoke into the air as he watched him go, losing the closest thing he had to family hours after he got it.

"We did to get back, quick," Hermione looked up at the clock, hurry around the nearest cornerback to the infirmary where was laid in bed all alone, I should have stayed with him.

I tried not to let my mind race as we turned from corner to corner, doing my best to focus on the positive. Sirius Black and Buckbeak were alive, nobody died, we would survive another year in the chaos of this castle.

Before I knew it we were nearing the infirmary, the sound of doors opening and closing caught my attention. The blue silk robes of Dumbledore had just finished closing when he had turned around to come face to face with us.

"We did," Hermione said proudly, looking up Dumbledore with a giant smile.

"Did what?" He looked between us, giving no time for an answer before he was pushing through us to the stairs.

"That man gives me a headache," Hannah placed her hands on the large doors, readying to push before he heard someone yell.

"(Y/N)!"

I looked over my shoulder, Sage stood at the end of the hall with watery eyes and bad posture.

"Sage," I let out a breathe, as soon as the name fell from my lips she had taken off running down the hall. Just seeing her smiling face made everything feel worth it, knowing my baby sister was safe even if I was in danger was nice.

She threw herself in my arms, grabbing my sweatshirt between her fingers and squeezing me as hard as I possibly could.

"You're okay," she muttered softly in my shoulder, her skin hot against mine that had been freezing from running around the cold castle.

"I'm always okay, I promise," I waved the other to go in without me, not needing them to watch the emotional encounter with my sister any longer.

"Ginny, Luna, and I were trying to sneak into your dorm to tell you something I got the news," she was still whispering, her nerves still on high alert. I had finally looked up to notice the two girls in question still stood at the end of the hall, doing their best to make it seem they weren't looking.

"Does Noah know?"

I finally peeled Sage away from my shoulder, looking in her eyes as I waited for an answer.

"I think, I'm not sure."

I nodded, she needs me to be strong for her just a little bit longer till she calmed down. I could do that, I would always do that.

"Okay, that's okay. I'm okay."

It was nice to say those words and mean it.

sorry i dissapeared, i fell down the jatp rabbit hole (i'm still their and i wanna write a oc fic so bad for them)

but im back with this bad piece, but updates will be slow cause im in school again and have a bunch of work soon

but i have a question and be honest

would you guys read a spin off based on ms. white of her getting pregant with hannah and moving with with wolfstar???

 white of her getting pregant with hannah and moving with with wolfstar???