𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄. 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣

"Sorry about the door."

I cringed at the words, still embarrassed by the whole situation if I was being honest. Even if he wasn't a mass murderer, I believed he was at the time, and I still hit him with the door.

"Oh don't mind it, James did it often actually."

I laughed at the fact of a boy that looked older than Harry swing open doors and hitting people.

"Sorry bout the bite, I was going for the rat," he looked down at Ron's leg, the only way he was getting out of the shack was with Sirius on one side and myself on the other. I looked ahead to Harry, who was in deep conversation with Lupin and Hermione, all keeping an eye on Pettigrew.

"You should talk to them, gave us all a lot to think about this year," I looked around Ron to Sirius, who watched the two with a close eye.

"I'm neither of there parents, what can I do?"

"Considering they're both orphans, a lot," Ron cut in as we slowly dragged him from the hole onto the grass. Beside the tree was Ms. White, leaning against with her foot tapping on the grass rapidly.

"I hate you," Ms. White muttered as Sirius let go of Ron, all his weight fall to me as Sirius ran to Ms. White, both wrapping their arms around one another.

"You could never hate me, we're neighbors."

They pulled away, Ms. White doing her best to hold back her tears.

"Okay, something explain everything right here, right now," Hannah turned from Pettigrew, pointing her wand at the adults around us.

"Hannah, dear," Sirius attempted but Hannah was quicker than that.

"I'm screaming bloody murder unless I have answers."

So it was time, we figure something out about this Merlin thing.

"Hannah, I'm your mother," Ms. White gently words were shocking, yet not in the same way. They looked so much alike and Ms. White always seemed to be around when we needed her most.

Hannah said nothing, looking at Ms. White with pissed eyes.

"Is he my dad?"

"Godric no," Sirius made a fake barfing sound, slowly walking over to another part of the hill we stood on that overlooked the castle.

"No, Sirius took you in because you weren't safe with me. Black and I were neighbors, when the war broke out I didn't know what to do so I changed my name and moved in with Sirius and Remus," Ms. White was gentle with her words, giving Hannah time to process it all.

"But-"

"Sirius and I were married but it was never like that, simply for your safety. He wasn't your actual father as he's not around anymore. When Sirius was sent to Azkaban I changed my name again, scared people would pick up clues and sent you to a nice muggle family."

The story itself wasn't all that confusing, just a lot of name changing.

"Remus and I kept in touch as I left for the states but came back when I knew you'd be here," Hannah was nodding, looking at her shoes and refusing eye contact.

"What about Malfoy?"

"After Sirius was sent off, the Black family was still under contract to protect you which meant the Malfoy's used Draco to keep a close eye."

It explained Buckbeak and why he never use that foul term he used with Hermione. I zoned out, looking over at Sirius and Harry who stared at the stars that painted the sky.

I let my own eyes travel past each one, taking it the beauty of each little star that sat around the giant full moon.

Full moon.

"Guys," I pointed up at the viable moon, my finger shaky as I looked to Lupin, who was already shaking. Sirius wasted no time, running up to Remus and wrapping both arms around them. I ran to Ron, pulling him up in case Sirius couldn't contain him.

"I swear, I feel like your mother half the time," I muttered as I helped Ron stand up straight while looking over my shoulder. Suddenly my pocket felt light, looking to the other side of me to see Pettigrew giving a nasty wave and tapping his forehead.

"Peter!"

I stomped on his tail but it did nothing as he easily slipped out and down the hill. I would've chased him but it would be no use as he was so small in a large forest.

The dog from earlier, or what was now known as Sirius, leaped over the sky, a Terrier was close behind and I could only assume it was Ms. White.

"Guys, we need to go," Hermione yelled, running over to grab Ron's other side and waddle over to Harry and Hermione.

"We have to find Wormtail," Harry yelled, prepared to run in the direction of Pettigrew before my hand grabbed his jacket.

"You'll be looking for a needle in a haystack," I could feel the wind picking up around us, hot and sweaty. I thought back to earlier and how cold the wind was on my cheeks, so why would get hotter the later it got?

"Professor Lupin," I looked up as soon as Hermione spoke, the wind wasn't wind at all but Lupin standing over us with his new persona.

"You," the monotone voice that sounded behind me was making this situation worst than I thought possible. He looked up at the werewolf. throwing himself in front of us with his wand held out. Suddenly Lupin was pushed to the ground, the black shaggy dog rolling over him as it was nothing.

The Terrier barked, caught Lupin's attention as it ran from us and bringing Lupin with us. The black dog followed close behind, looking over his shoulder at us before leaping.

"Sirius," Harry slipped out from behind Snape and made a run for Sirius. I wanted to chase after but Snape gave me a warning look and I was still holding Ron over my shoulder.

"Come on," Snape robes flew in the wind as we all left as fast as we could to the castle, as Ron ace was becoming paler and paler, while my jacket was doing fine over his leg it wouldn't work forever.

I had just realized I was freezing without my jacket, the cold air once again hitting my cheeks causing a shiver to run up my back.

The last sound I heard before we made it to the castle was the call of a werewolf, and I couldn't help but worry if they were calling over Harry's dead body.

year 3 is almost over...

fourth year we are going to have some of the first look at potter x greyheart relationship!!

greyheart; year 3↳h.potter x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara