𝙄𝙑. 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩

"It's the love of my life."

I watched as George sat across from me, a small smirk on his face as I rolled my eyes at the little joke. I didn't even remember how it forms, one minute we barely spoke and now he joked about one day marrying me.

"Oh Weasley," I smiled at Ron's confused face, looking between George and I with wide eyes as the singing started.

"Don't worry Ronikkins she'll be your sister-in-law soon."

I threw a piece of bread at George, how easily caught it in this mouth, and laughed as he smiled at me.

"Aye leave my sister alone," Noah hollered as Lee and his arm wrestled only a seat down the table. I watched Lee slam my brother's arm into the table, throwing his hands in the air as he celebrated the win. I saw the small smirk Noah gave, I was shocked. Noah was competitive, he never let someone win.

"Smiley," I took my eyes away from my brother to look to Harry who sat beside me. He pointed to Hannah who was nose deep in the book from before again, Hermione trying to rip it from her hands but no use.

"I'm worried about her," I mumbled to Harry as I watched the poor girl read over the words for the thousand times.

"Pst," I heard the sound come from behind me but simply ignored it.

"Pst."

This time I turned around, all of us did as Malfoy leaned back and smirked to Harry.

"Is it true you fainted Potter?"

The rest of the Slytherin around him started laughing, that's when I spotted Oden laughing with the rest of the group ignoring my glare in his direction.

"Aren't you the kid that cried like a baby in first year over a troll?"

I looked to Hannah with wide eyes, warning her of her next words before she rolled her eyes and looked back to the book before her.

"You become Granger Saint?"

"Oh'd you miss me," Hannah spat out, I was scared she'd jumped over the table if Dumbledore didn't stand up for his speech. I grabbed Harry's shoulder, pulling his eye from Draco's head to the table again.

"Don't worry about him."

"Welcome back to another year," Dumbledore yelled across the room.

"How exciting," I muttered under my breath as I saw Dumbledore look over the students.

"First I would like to welcome your new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, Professor Lupin."

The man from the train stood up, nodding as we all gave light claps. He quickly sat down, I noticed him lean to Ms. White as she whispered to him about who knows what.

"Our Care of Magical Creature Professor has decided to retire to spend his last years with his remaining limbs."

I watched Hagrid bounce in his seat, I was confused why he was up there until the next few words followed.

"I'd like to present our own Rubeus Hagrid as our new Care of Magical Creatures Professor."

I smiled widely as the giant, clapping my hand quickly as he knocked a few drinks down as he stood up. I heard Harry even cheer for the giant, how could I not when it was right in my ear.

"Sorry," he quickly muttered as I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Oh a more serious note, you may have noticed the Dementors outside the castle."

"How could we miss them," Ron muttered, Hermione shoving him lightly for speaking so loud but Ron said nothing about it.

"We will be housing the Dementors here at Hogwarts for safety reasons, but they are not to come into the castle. Be careful, the touch of a Dementors isn't so sweet."

I watched him laugh at his own words, shivers running up my spin but I brushed it off as he spoke again. I felt Harry's body go ridge beside me, head lean on his shoulder out of instinct as an arm wrapping around him.

"But you must know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of time, but only if one remembers to turn on the light."

I watched Dumbledore play with a candle, him giving a quick "continue eating" while he walked back to his seat at the professor table.

"Fabulous," Noah jumped in his seat, grabbing a chicken leg from Lee plate and smiling at me. my head is still on Harry's shoulder.

"Comfy?"

I stuck my tongue out at him, removing my head and looking back to my plate of food.

"Saint," I watched Fred try to grab the book again. My Hannah simply picked it up and slammed it on his fingers.

"Weasley, don't touch my book."

"I can't handle Hermione's," Ron turned to me with panicked eyes, a small laugh playing on my lips at the situation itself.

"Don't laugh, why do you alway laugh when something goes wrong (Y/N)?"

"It's probably the insanity slowly sinking in," I said in a dreamy voice, turning back to my food and watching Ron shiver.

"Stop messing with me Greyheart."

"Who said I was messing?"