𝙄𝙓. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣-𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩

I sat on my bed, Hannah's head laid in my lap as she stared at me with shocked eyes.

"Did that actually happen?"

"Yep," I popped the p, waiting for her words as she slowly sat up and turned to me.

"Will you walk to the infirmary with me?"

I gave a sad smile and nodded, standing up and holding a hand out for her. She slipped her hand into mine and I smiled as we exited the room. Hermione, Ron, and Harry were all at the Great Hall like most of Gryffindor so the common room was empty.

The halls were the same way, the walk to the infirmary quiet as our footstep bounced off the wall as the large doors appeared. I let my hand fall from Hannah, her body turning to me.

"I'll give you a moment."

She nodded, saying nothing as she turned to the open door and walked in with a shaky step. I laid my head against the wall, hearing clearly everything that was happening.

"Saint?"

"You jump in front of a Hippogriff and you're still calling me Saint?"

I smiled to myself, that was definitely something Hannah would say.

"What are you doing?"

"Being a decent person, you can do that without risking a broken arm you know."

"You wouldn't understand," his words trailed off. My heart broke for the poor boy, I mean he was the one taking care of my brother for crying out loud.

"You could explain, you know," Hannah spoke harshly, her anger level rising fast as she wasn't getting answered.

"I don't have to explain anything to you."

I jumped as he roared, his anger growing quicker than Hannah and I almost jumped in before a cough echo behind me.

I looked over my shoulder to see Pansy, Blaise, and Oden all standing with threatening glares.

"Ode-'"

"Don't even think about it, traitor," he spoke with venom, his eyes glaring at me up and down. I felt a piece of my heart break, my own brother hated me.

"What do you think you're doing Greyheart?"

"I'm waiting for someone," I watched Pansy look me up and down before looking to Blaise.

"Malfoy doesn't want to speak to you," Blaise bit back, but I watched the way he cringed as he spoke.

"No, but he wanted to talk to me."

I turned Hannah, giving each Slytherin before grabbing my arm and dragging me from the members. I looked back, Oden didn't even spare a glance at me.

"Hannah-"

She looked around the corner before she dragged us both into an empty classroom, slamming the door behind as she did.

"Hannah?"

I watched as she walked to a table and pulled out a letter, the crest she had been looking at drawn on.

"I stole it from Malfoy's bag."

I felt my mouth fall open, looking at the letter in her hand as he other hand pulled something else from her bag.

"He saved you and you stole from him?"

Did everyone just decide to have an opposite day without telling me?

She pulled a wanted paper, the one with Sirius Black face on it.

"In first year I saw him in the mirror, but this crest isn't the Black family crest."

I looked at Hannah, her hair a mess as she looked at me with a wide blue eye, holding both paper beside her face.

"Why are you telling me? Have you told Hermione?"

"No, I know you are just as curious about him as I am. I see you trying to get the ink from Snape journal at night."

I looked to the side, my night had been spent using spell after spell to remove the blocked out piece of the journal.

"You also know something about the name Padfoot," that name haunted me, the fact I've heard it but can't place it was killing me.

"so you stole from Ma-"

"I stole this from Malfoy because he knows something and he might have saved me but he's an ass and I plan to put him in his place."

I nodded, she bought up some good points.

"We could tell-"

"No, can this please stay between us. Please (Y/N), I need you to help me right now. Will you help me?"

I smiled at the girl, walking and taking the wanted poster from her hands.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I will stupid."

Hannah sighed, grabbing the side of my face and leaving a kiss to my forehead with a bounce in her step.

"You are an angel (Y/N) Greyheart."

"Well obviously," I smiled as I put the poster in her bag and let my arm loop through hers.

"Great Hall?'

"Great Hall."

three chapters in one day??

i got bored and really wanted to write this chapter so here!!

also hannah and draco relationship is going to be so chaotic for a little bit but it gets good i promise