𝙓𝙄𝙓. 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝙖𝙢 𝙞 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

"I wish Harry was here."

I spoke gravely, us four standing with one another as we looked to the Shrieking Shack, my lip between my teeth as Ron and Hermione were a few feet away from Hannah, and I. Ron looked to me with red cheeks at something Hermione said, causing Hannah and I to giggle.

"Are you going to get Harry candy again?"

"Yep," I popped the "P", turning to Hannah as she leaned against a post of the fence, careful of the wire. Hannah nodded, holding herself close as the snow fell from the dark sky.

"Well look what we have here."

I looked over my shoulder, Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle all came from a small opening that we had all walked through minutes ago. I felt a little anger bubble in my chest, the sting from Oden still linger on my soul. It was wrong to take my anger out on Malfoy, I was taught better, but right now I couldn't care enough.

"Weaslbee and Granger shopping for a new home I see?"

"Not in the mood Malfoy," I muttered, just loud enough for my voice to reach his ears.

"Is that Greyheart I hear talking? I forgot you existed."

Hannah grabbed my shoulder, giving Malfoy a nasty look herself but still calm as she could. She was still absorbing the new information.

"Really, I doubt you forgot about me with how often you seem to follow my friends and I."

Feisty was something I wasn't usually, I was the level-headed one with Hermione, but I could take it anymore.

"Oh-"

Malfoy was about to take a single step to me before a giant snowball was hurled at his pale cheek. I felt a small giggle pass my lips, my gloved hand covering my mouth as I looked over my shoulder at Hannah.

She was laughing, her smile wide as Malfoy was tripped and dragged across the snow. His screams echoed off the trees, followed by Hermione's giggles.

Crabbe's pants were pulled down, his body going numb as he tried to reach from them over and over but they didn't move. Hannah and I both moved closer to Hemione and Ron, who were having as much fun with the scene as we were.

Once Crabbe got his pants up, the group of three went running. Their screams echoed off the trees, probably heard from Hogsmeade but I couldn't care a little giggles past my lips. I felt a gust of wind from behind me, a larger smile playing at my lips.

I reached down, finding the bottom of the invisible cloak, picking it enough for my head to slip under. Harry had a little smirk on his lips as I smiled at him.

"Hiya Harry."

He laughed, pulling the invisible cloak off all the way for everyone to see him. Ron calmed down finally while Hermione laughed harder at Ron's shocked face.

"Harry, I think I've finally rubbed off on you," Hannah had her hands on her hips and she smiled widely at him. Harry laughed, easily throwing his arm over my shoulder and we all slowly made our way to Hogsmeade.

"How did you get here?"

Harry looked to me with bright green eyes, digging in his pocket for whatever aided him into the village. He pulled the paper from his pocket, the yellow tinted paper looked wildly familiar but I said nothing as Harry tapped his wand to the paper.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"

Suddenly the once blank paracement was filling with words, all of us slowly making a circle around the map.

The Marauders Map.

I read over the words when I saw that nickname that has been lodged in my head for months now.

"Padfoot," I muttered as I read it, a nickname I was pretty sure was connected to Sirius Black. Harry didn't wait, tapping the paper and speaking again but I was way too hung up on the name to listin.

I had been reading Snape journal, or what I could read, and so far it seemed Sirius Black was friends with three other boys at Hogwarts, one named Peter the others I didn't know. They apparently went by nicknames, Padfoot being one of them.

We began walking again, Hermione trying to convince Harry to return the map while Hannah and Ron came up with ideas on how to use it.

"What do you think (Y/N)?"

I looked up from my snowy boots, Harry eyes scanning my face for some answer.

"Huh?"

"What should I do with the map?"

I felt like a fish out of water, my mouth opening and closing until something else caught Harry's ear.

"Sirius Black!"

The sweet lady that ran the Three Broomstick was shushed by Mcgonagall, being pushed into the Three Broomstick in a panic.

I turned to answer Harry when his shaggy dark hair completely disappeared. Instead I spotted footprints that weren't connected to anyone run across the snow and slip in the Three Broomstick.

I looked to the rest, each of us taking off to stop him but as soon as we opened the door we were told "No underage wizards" and told to leave, rudely if I might add.

"Someone needs to put a leash on him," Hannah mumbled as we found a nearby log and all took a seat. I let my chin rest in my palm as we waited.

Time ticked on for what felt like forever, the game of "ISpy" Hannah and Hermione were teaching us was becoming more boring by the second.

As I was looking for something white, that wasn't snow according to Hermione, I spotted the footprints again.

I didn't waste time standing up and jogging to catch up with Harry's large strides. He brought himself to a secluded area. The footprint led up to a large boulder, then suddenly stopped. I heard the rest of our little group join us, each out of breath and we looked to one another for answers.

I took the first step, slowly making my way to Harry with Ron close behind me. I light felt around, lightly hitting what I believed to be his shoulder and taking the clock off. Ron knelt in front of Harry, waiting for his sobs to stop and to fill us in.

"He betrayed me!"

I jumped at the loud harshness of his voice, pulling myself back as Hermione caught my shoulders. Once the birds stopped singing he continued.

"He was their friend and he sold them out!"

I slowly brought myself to the rock, each of us sitting around Harry.

"I'll kill him!"

Harry yelled again, my hand gently rubbing a circle on his shoulder before he quickly turned and wrapped his arms around my middle. His head was buried deep in my shoulder as he let out little sobs. I looked to the other for help but they all shrugged, each trying their best to comfort the broken boy.

Godric, I wish he wasn't hurting, I wish I could take the pain away, but that isn't how this all works. Instead I ran my hand up and down his spine and let him sob his fears and pain away, because that's all I could do for him.

sorry this took a minute, school is kicking me in the ass

but yayyyy more harry x (y/n)!!!