𝙄. 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

"Padfoot?"

I muttered the name to myself, nodding to the Ministry's owl. The owl took off, not waiting a second as I held the wanted poster in-between my fingers.

I turned and walked back into my house, the sound of boyish laughter filled my home for Noah's last minute birthday surprise.

"Mini!"

I felt my arm wrap around under my arms and picked me from the ground. A yelp fell past my lips, laughing as Cedric's familiar smell of honey and clean linen filled my senses.

"Puff!"

Cedric finally set me back to the floor, his hand on my shoulder as he smiled at me.

"You need to stop acting like you don't know me at Hogwarts," he ruffled my hair, my hand doing nothing as I tried to push it away.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I've never seen you in my life before now."

Cedric smirked, opening his mouth to speak before a loud screamed bounced off the walls of the house.

I looked to Cedric, his eyebrow drawn as we waited for another noise to sound the house.

When nothing happened I set the wanted poster on a random table, Cedric and I ran to the kitchen in a panic.

Cedric pushes open the door, my body sliding into his as I look to see the commotion.

Noah and Lee sat on the floor, looking up at George and Fred Weasley with horrid eyes. I saw Ron head pop from the fridge, his smiling growing as his eyes met mine.

"The Weasley's are back," Fred and George spoke together, smiling as I waved to the two.

"How-"

"You broke into my house," Noah finally stood up, his hand held out for Lee to take.

"Back door was unlocked," Ron muttered, closing the fridge and running to me.

I smiled, jumping into his arms, pleased to see them for the first time all summer.

"You can never go to Egypt without me Weasley," I smiled as I pulled myself from the redhead.

"You will be first on the guest list next time."

I felt a hand clap down on my shoulder, Cedric waving to everyone and pointing to me.

"My father needs to, you better not be a stranger Mini," he wiggles his eyebrows at me, a smirk coming to my lips.

"I'll try Puff."

He rolled his eyes and left the kitchen, the sound of the floo power box being opened echoed in the house before a poof followed.

"I should head out too," Lee ran to my brother, giving a giant bear hug to which my brother happily returned. After a summer without the twins, Lee and Noah barely left each other said. Lee waved to the twin and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Bye kid."

"Bye Grandpa," Lee laughed at the nickname and headed out the kitchen.

"Danger!"

The twins threw themselves on me, the nickname I had won last year made me laugh at the memories. The nightmares were still there, but slowly getting better as time went on.

"Gred! Forge!"

The twins pulled away, each staying by my side with an arm around me.

"We come with news," George spoke, coughing and unrolling a fake scroll.

"Harry Potter is at the Leaky Cauldron," Fred jokily read off the scroll George "held".

I felt a smile come to my face instantly, another friend I haven't sent Hogwarts ended. The note from last year sat on my bedside table, one of the few things that could calm me after nightmares.

"We are here to get everyone, Hermione and Hannah are next," Ron shrugged with a smile.

"I'll get Sage," Noah nodded to the stair, giving side eyes at the call of Hannah's name.

"Oden?"

"He walked out the house yesterday, we looked everywhere but we don't know where he went."

Ron watched me, waiting for me to talk about the situation but I brushed it off.

"We only have to go to Hermione house," I spoke softly, looking to the boys on the two sides of me.

"What about Saint?"

I took in a breath, letting every word for the letter spill past my lips.

"After everything last year, Hannah has questions so she asked her parents about it. As soon as she did they went insane, throwing her stuff out the window insane, including a piece of paper proving Hannah was adopted."

I heard gasp echo the room, only Ron knew of the situation with the Basilisk last year and the talk with Malfoy.

"They told her never to come back, she stayed at Hermione house for the summer," I finished, my eyes trained on my shoes as I thought of sweet sarcastic Hannah.

"We had no idea," Ron spoke, the door to the kitchen opening with a bubbling Sage and a pleased Noah.

"Witchcraft!"

The twins moved from me, picking up Sage to sit on both their shoulders with a smile.

"My clones," she gave an elegant wave, winking to me with a hit of a smirk.

"They find out about muggle witchcraft and haven't shut up about it all summer," Ron gumbled as I moved beside him.

"Give them a break, they think it's fun."

Ron shrugged, throwing a hand around my shoulder as Noah spoke.

"Granger got floo?"

"Installed this summer matter of fact," I said with a proud smirk.

"Well let's pick them up and get Danger Squad back together!"