𝙓. 𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙮𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

"Harry?"

Harry walked briskly to Lupin's class, leaving the rest of us behind as his footstep ran faster down the halls. I waved to Sage who stood beside a blonde girl dressed in Ravenclaw robes.

"Huh?"

"Are we going to talk about the fact a murderer is after you?"

"Nope."

He didn't look back as he charged in the classroom, my head falling against the wall by the door as I heard Sage call my name.

"(Y/N)," I turned at the call of my name, looking to Sage with a smile as the blonde skipped beside her.

"Sage, Hi-" I trailed off as I looked at the blonde who gave a gentle smile.

"Luna Lovegood," he voice was calming, dreamy and it calmed my nerves as I let Harry's cold voice drift from my head.

"(Y/N) Greyheart, lovely to meet you, Luna."

The girl walked up closer to me, her wand swinging around my head before they fell back to her side

"Sorry, they were covering your head."

I smiled and said nothing of the gesture, turning to Sage and smiling at Luna before looking back at me.

"Cedric told me to tell you if you keep avoiding him he's going to kidnap you for the entire summer," I rolled my eyes while laughing, the statement sounded extremely Diggory-like.

"I'll catch him after class, I'll see you both soon."

Both girls smiled as I walked into Lupin's class, the desk pushed back as a cabinet sat in the middle of the room. I moved beside Hermione and Neville, Hermione whispering in my war as soon as I was close enough.

"Is Harry talking to you?"

"No, you?"

Hermione shook her head, both of us frowning at the cabinet as we waited. I felt my head grow tired, resting it on Hermione's arm who let it gently rest.

"I feel like we've barely talked," I muttered as I smiled at Neville who noticed I stood beside him.

"I know, I miss you."

I was about to speak before Lupin moved the stairs for the class, his hands in his pocket and a smile on his face as he looked at each of us.

"Morning class."

Little morning" fell from everyone's lips, nobody seemed completely ready for the first day of class since last year he had an attack of pixies. Neville still jumped if a butterfly landed on his shoulder over the incident.

"Intriguing, isn't it?"

We watched the cabinet giggled, my head lifting as I watched something bounce against the walls.

"Do you see that?"

"Yeah I do," Hermione muttered as she watched the cabinet closely as the rest of the class.

"Anyone know what's inside?"

"Boggart," I looked at Dean as he spoke, his smile proud as Lupin congratulated him.

"Can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?"

"No one knows."

I looked to Hermione, eyes still trained on the cabinet that shook across the floor.

"Boggarts are shape-shifters, they change to take the shape of your greatest fear."

I felt a shiver run up my spine, the thought of something that scared me jumping from that cabinet. After the past few years and all the events, I couldn't tell what the object would be, it could be anything.