𝙄𝙄. 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝-𝙪𝙥

"Keep that- that thing away from Scabbers," Ron voiced jumped from one pitch to another, pointing to the cat curled up in Hermione's hands. I laughed at the two, Hannah sat comfortably in my lap with a book on the table, her eyes not leaving the pages once.

"That book isn't going to tell you the truth, you know," I mumbled to Hannah as her gaze finally broke from the book to look over her shoulder at me. Without even looking at the book she pulled the birth certificate out from one of the pages. handing it to me and pointing at the top.

"That is a wizarding family crest, meaning if I find the family I'm one step closer to the truth."

She took the paper from my hand and looked back at the book without another word, that's when I looked to Hermione and Ron to see him.

Harry Potter stood beside the two arguing friends with a grand smile on, laughing as Ron jumped back when Hermione walked closer.

"Forgot about me?"

Harry head spun, turning to look at me with a bright smile and a skip in his step as he moved to Hannah and I. I took him in, he was much taller than before and it seemed the glasses were actually fitting this face now. His hair was shaggy and his face had matured, obviously.

"Smiley," Harry stood behind my chair and wrapped his arm around my shoulder while he nudged Hannah's shoulder. She turned, giving Harry a bright smile like she did when we all flooded Hermione's house.

"Potter, good to see you," Hannah smiled as he waved with a smile to her, looking down at me as I looked between the two.

"I call you Smiley for a reason you know," he shook my shoulder, I rolled my eyes but I felt myself smile nevertheless.

"I hate you lightning," I smiled as he pulled the seat beside us with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Do you don't."

"Everyone be careful, everyone here," Noah joked as the twins and him came from outside. The twins ran to the otherside of the table, grabbing the book from the table and Hannah's body jumped back into mine.

"Fred," Hannah reached for it but he only pulled it back farther, his height was much taller than Hannah so it was no point for her to work harder for it.

"Fred!"

"Saint," he raised his eyebrow, raising his eyebrow at Hannah crossed his arm and dearth glared at him.

"You aren't going to work for it, I thought highly of you Saint," Fred turned around, leaning his back to the table. Hannah pushed from the chair, sending flying back for the ground. I felt the wind pass my face before the chair stopped falling.

I opened my eyes, Harry stood over my holding the chair at an odd angle as he looked at me wide eyed.

"You gotta stop catching me Lightning," I spoke softly as I smiled at him, his eyebrow raised in mock thinking before shaking his head.

"Someone gotta look out for you Smiley."

"Oh Godric Saint," Harry brought the chair back to the rightful spot on the floor, the sight before me was definitely one I didn't want to miss.

Hannah was spinning on Fred back, her arm outreached for the book that was far out of reach. Fred did a little dancing, a small smile coming to Hannah's face as he started singing terribly.

"I'm going to kill you Fred," she yelped as Fred ran through Ron and Hermione's argument, finally looking at the sense with a confused glare.

"Will you too stop complaining about animals for the love of Godric," I waved the two over, telling them to take a seat across from Harry and I. Both rolled their eyes but did as I said, both sitting beside each other across from us.

"How was this summer Harry?"

Hermione put down her cat, both kids finally calming down and smiling at us and each other.

"I blew my aunt up."

I jumped in my seat, looking to my side with drawn eyebrows as Harry shrugged to me, like it was normal to blow your aunt up.

"She was talking about my parents." I felt my face drop, giving him a sad smile as Ron saw the situation, changing the topic.

"Look at our postcard from Egypt," Ron pulled the post card from his pocket, smiling as he slid it across the table. I smiled at the familiar postcard, currently hanging on my wall in my room because according to George "I can't forget how beautiful he is".

"What's up with Hannah?"

Harry spoke as his friend traced over the moving faces of the Weasley, his own smiling coming across his lips at each of his friends.

"Disowned," Hermione spoke, petting her cat while watching the table closely. Harry looked up wided eye, looking at Hermione like she grew an extra head or something.

"Happened the second day back home."

I looked over my shoulder, Fred finally put her down but now he sat on a bench outside and read the book to her instead of her actually reading the word herself.

"Was it about what Malfoy said?"

We all nodded, my eyes leaving the two before looking back to the small circle we formed around the table. Mr Wealsy was moving to stand behind Ron's seat, nodding to each of us with a smile. I looked beside, Sage pulling out the seat and sitting with red eyes.

"Sage?"

"Oden sent me a letter, he said he's fine but don't wait for him."

I felt my heart sink, my arm opening for a hug she happily took with an "oof" falling from my lips at the force.

"I miss him."

"Me too Sage," I spoke softly, letting my finger run down her spine lightly.

"Can I speak to you for a second Harry?"

Harry nodded to Mr. Weasly, following the man as he passed the wanted poster that covered the war of the room.

The name Padfoot echoed in my head, the familiar word I simply couldn't put a finger on but I knew I had read. I shook my head, looked over my shoulder when I heard the door open. Fred smiled as he held a sleeping Hannah bridal style.

"Oh thank Godric, she hasn't slept in days," Hermione commented, jumping up from the talk but Fred just shrugged.

"Imma go set her in Harry's room," we all nodded, the taller boy taking her upstairs without another wood.

"(Y/N)."

I looked down at Sage with her arms wrapped tightly around my body.

"Are you nervous for this year?"

"No," it was a lie, it was the biggest lie I've told.

I was horrified this year.

hi, so what are y'all favorite ships from "greyheart" so far?