𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨

"She figured it out," Lupin looked to me, slowly letting his hand fall from Black's without much thought.

"We-we trusted you," Hannah cracked voice was shocking to say the least, as normally she'd have some comment about something that would make everyone laugh, but not this time. The man that had something to do with her greatest desire was standing across from us covered in dirt.

"He's a werewolf you know, Professor Lupin."

Hermione pointed to the Professor, her body covering some of Harry and all of Ron, most likely from another attack.

Suddenly everything made sense, the tattoo of the wolf and the silly nicknames. James and Peter had to be in on it, at least that's what the journal made it out to be.

Sirius and Remus looked to each other, silently fighting before Lupin spoke up.

"Sirius," his tone was a warning, dangerous almost as he spoke.

"Let's do it, let's kill him, Rem."

I felt the situation sink in, and I wanted to laugh like I always did but I had a feeling if I laugh after hitting him with the door I doubt I'd make it out of here at all. Hannah's hand gripped my own, pulling back slightly. That's when I caught sight of Harry dragging Hermione's wand out of her back pocket.

"Just wait-"

"I did my waiting, 12 years of it, in Azkaban!" Sirius yelled as we all flinched, waiting for another outburst that never came.

"Oh don't worry, only one will die tonight," he spoke like it was, funny?

He looked almost amused at our fear and that felt worse than I thought, but nothing in the journal made him out like this. I read about his cruel pranks and his fighting with a few Slytherin's but he didn't seem this crazy. He also was always with James, according to Snape, so why would you sell out your best friend? And why would you're next closest friend still stand by you after it all?

"Yeah, you."

Harry pushes through, holding Hermione's wand out like it was his own, his eyebrows raise. Then he laughed, he laughed as the wand was being pointed in his direction.

"Hannah?"

"Yes?"

"Something feels off," nothing was making sense, not even when the door flew open to reveal a dark set of robes flying in the wind. Snape held his wand at Remus, a small smirk at his lips.

"I told Dumbledore you were helping an old friend into the castle," Snape pocked his nose at Black.

"Oh go play with your chemistry set Snivellus," Black bite back.

It didn't make sense, he was part of the ring leader with James and he killed him. James trusted him enough to make him Harry godfather and he turned on them.

"I should let you have the honor, Potter."

You don't sell someone like that, you just can't do it.

"Hannah, I don't think it's him."

Harry pointed his wand at Black, ready to take the plunge.

"Are you sure?" Harry whispered out the side of his mouth, waiting for something.

"No," I mumbled under my breath, scared of the tension in the room.

At the last minute, Harry moved his wand to sling Snape into a nearby bedframe, his body breaking the thing as he tumbled down.

"Don't trust me that much," I panicked, looking between Snape and Harry, his posture not moving as he looked back to Black.

"Tell me the truth," Harry looked to Black, still holding the wand out with a tight grip.