𝙑. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙨

"Bludger!"

I jumped, my head flying from Hannah lap where I was having my early morning nap. Noah picked up my feet and took a seat on the other end of the couch.

"What are you both up too?"

"Waiting for Ron and Harry," Hannah shrugged as my head fell back to her lap. I heard giggling, the twins giggling to be exact.

"Are you stealing my girl Saint?"

I laughed as Hannah wrapped her arms around my head, giving a dramatic bark at George. I opened one eye to watch him jump back, fear across his face as Hannah smirked.

"I bite Weasley."

"It's true, look at my arm," Fred held out his arm, a giant bite mark on his forearm. I sat up, looking to Hannah wided eyed as she shrugged naturally.

"He was messing with my book last night and I have to resort to unused methods."

"What?"

I looked to the stairs, Harry and Ron slowly trudging down the stairs.

"Saint biting people," Noah hollered, smiling as Lee came around the couch and took a seat on my leg beside Noah.

"Lee!"

"Huh?"

I pointed to my legs, his sheepish smile as he sat up and let my legs free from under him. I stood up with Hannah, walking to Ron and Harry to head to the Great Hall.

"Hermione?"

"Went to talk to a Professor about something," I muttered as I leaned into Ron's side and started to the Great Hall. The older boys all stood up and followed us through the halls. On the stairs I saw Sage stand giggling with Ginny at her side.

"Witchcraft!"

Sage smiled at us, her Hufflepuff tie adoring her neck as she joined the large group with Ginny at her side.

"Morning servants," Sage giggled as Fred nodded to her with a bright smile. I was going to laugh until I saw Harry walk faster in front of the group, him not joining in the bright laughs and jokes that had grown over the years we've known one another. I slipped from Ron arm who was deep in conversation with Hannah and Noah about Godric knows what.

I jogged to Harry, his eyes drifting to me before back to the ground.

"What's with you?"

"Does it feel weird to be surrounded by people?"

I thought over the question for a second but the truth was no, I've been surrounded by people since birth with Noah and the twins. I didn't know a life with a quiet house or a calm Sunday, but Harry knew that a little too well.

"I know it's weird, but you aren't the boy under the stairs anymore."

"I think I'll always be the boy under the stairs," Harry shrugged as we finally made it off the stairs heading to the Great Hall.

"Maybe to everyone else, but you'll always be Lightning to me."

He looked at me, my smile bright as I threw an arm around his shoulder as he pulled him closer to me.

"Thank Smiley."

"Give me back my girl Potter!"

I smiled at Harry, his eyes back to the floor as George joined me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder like I had mine on Harry, a line slowly forming as Fred joined beside him.

"You can be the best man at the wedding, Harry."

"I wanna be the best man," Fred spat out.

"You can be my best man," Hannah joined beside Fred, the line slowly reaching to the other side of the hall at this point.

"Oh My Saint, get it!"

I laughed and looked back at Harry, him smiling at the small bickering between the twin which Noah and Lee had joined from behind us.I watched Ron join in beside Harry, smiling as he walked beside his best friend.

"You don't have to be that boy ever again Harry," I whispered into Harry's ear.

"Thanks to you Smiley."

"You did this, I've just been beside you while you did it is all."

short fluff chapter because we deserve more of those