𝙓𝙄. 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

I was peacefully laying across Hermione's bed with "The History of Wands" in my hand, nothing of a Thestral core had appeared yet but I wasn't even halfway so I didn't think much of it. Suddenly the door to the room swung open, Hannah stood with a slight smirk on her lips.

"(Y/N) Greyheart, would you like to tell me why an older handsome Hufflepuff just asked me if I knew where you were?"

I rolled my eyes, ignoring Hannah as she sat before on Hermione's bed.

"Cedric, also known as Puff, is friends with my brother and claims I'm avoiding him at school," I answered easily, letting the sound of the shower Hermione was running fill in the silent room.

"Why would someone ever ignore him?"

I looked up and Hannah laughed and stood up, surveying the room before looking back at me.

"She's in the shower."

Hannah said nothing, looking around the room before she picked something off Hermione nightstand.

"I need to ask Hermione where she gets her jewelry," Hannah held the long necklace before me, my eye fixed on the end with the small hourglass. Without another thought I opened Hermione turck, looking at each book before it landed on "Myths of Wizardry" which I took quickly in my hands.

"I don't think she got it from a bookshop," Hannah walked in me closely as I flipped through page after page.

"She didn't get it from any shop," I muttered under my breath, finally finding the page I was looking from.

Time Turner

I heard the water stop but didn't dare put the book back, reading over the rooms until Hermione came out in her robes and a towel in her curls.

"What-"

"Why didn't you tell us you had a timer turner?"

Hermione looked wider at the book and the necklace Hannah held in-between her fingers.

"You can't tell a soul."

"I wouldn't dare, plus the only people I tell anything to is you both and Ron and Harry," Hannah shrugged at Hermione stern glare before she grabbed the necklace from her finger, tucking in away for no eyes to see.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I wanted to but McGonagall swore me to secrecy."

I nodded, understood the circumstances and was not really worried as it was Hermione who had it and not Voldemort.

"I understand," Hermione smiled at Hannah and I who still sat on her bed, smiling until Hannah held her bracelet beside her face. We both did the same, breaking into a small giggle before Hermione fell to the bed.

"So tell what happened after my boggart again?"

I looked at both girls, Hannah quickly jumping into the story about Harry and Lupin Saving him from the dementors.

"Then a moon appeared and Lupin saved the day," Hannah finished her story, smiling as she made dramatic jazz hands.

"A moon?"

"I know, I was confused too," Hermione looked at me, both our eyebrows drawn together and Hannah simply shrugged the fact off.

"I'm not one to judge someone's fear."

She had a point, I let the fact roll off my back as I looked back to the wand book from earlier but still no use.

"What's this?"

I looked up, Hannah held a small story book that read "The Tale of The Three Brothers" in her grasp.

"Sage was eyeing it at the store, got it for her birthday," I smiled at the thought and continued reading for the wand.

Why is it nowhere to be found?

"We should head to class," Hermione spoke, pushing off from the bed and slowly pulling the book away from me.

"Maybe we can find the beautiful Hufflepuff that's looking for our dear (Y/N)," I rolled my eyes but took Hannah's hand nevertheless.

"Puff can wait."

"Someone like that deserves your full attention," Hannah looped her arm through mine, ignoring Hermione as she spoke about how he was 16 and we were 13.

"Why can't the boys in our year look like that?"

"Look like what?"

I turned to the boy dormitory stairs, Harry, Ron, Noah, and Lee stood around the stairs. I rolled my eyes as Lee and Noah rushed down the stairs to my side.

"Who are we talking about?"

"Cedric," I muttered as Noah gave a look of disgust. I smiled as Harry and Ron joined the little group waving at both while Noah gave Hannah a "talking to".

"Diggory, but he's Diggory?"

"That's the point Greyheart," Hannah smiled, my arm slipping from her's and moving to stand by Harry, Ron, and Hermione while my brother and her argued.

"Who's they talking about?" Harry asked as he pointed to the two bickering.

"A family friend," was all I felt needed to be said as I slipped between Harry and Ron, smiling as Hermione lightly bumped her shoulder into Ron but quickly apologized.

I let the time turner and the wand core slip my mind, they weren't that important right?

sorry about how long this took, i had so much school work to do!!

anyways back to the wand core plot line!!