𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙚𝙖

"What if I'm secretly your sister?"

Ron laughed as we boarded the train, Hannah walking backwards down the aisle as she pointed at Ron.

"You don't have the hair Saint," Hannah nodded, turning to point to me when her back slammed into someone else's

"Sor-"

Her voice was full of panic before she turned to see Draco standing before her. His hair wasn't gelled back anymore, he was much taller but the light hair and pale skin gave away the Malfoy energy.

"Malfoy."

"Saint."

They both sized on another up, dirty look shared between the two before Malfoy coughed.

"Have someone to say?"

"Who-"

Hermione grabbed her arm, waving to Malfoy to a random compartment. We all followed the two, Harry sharing a dirty look with Malfoy as Ron was close behind. 

I was right behind Ron when I felt a hand grip my forearm. I turned, looking at Malfoy who stared to the ground.

"Oden ran to my house, I promise he's okay."

I smiled slightly at Malfoy, his hand fell from my arm but my hand caught his. I gave a quick squeeze and followed the group into the compartment.

"Who's that?"

Ron was pointing to the sleeping man that looked cozy in the corner of the train.

"Professor R.J. Lupin," Hermione spoke confidently as she threw a bag to the top of the compartment.

"Do you know everyone?"

With Lupin the compartment was tight, I was between Ron and Harry while Hannah and Hermione sat across from us.

"You should have let me ask Malfoy," Hannah leaned on Hermione with a pout on her lips. I felt my head roll back, eventually falling onto Ron's shoulder.

"You know that idea sounds bad," Ron muttered as we kept our voices down to not wake the sleeping man.

"I got something to tell you."

Harry stood up, my head lifting up as he shut the door and leaned in the middle of the compartment.

We all leaned in, Harry looked between us with a serious glare.

"I think Sirius Black is out to get me."

The call of the name bought me back to that stupid tattoo, Where the hell had I heard Padfoot before?

"Apparently he is one of Voldemort supporters," Harry looked to the sleeping man before he spoke again.

"Apparently he had something to do with my parents death."

I felt my heart go heavy, letting my head fall to Harry's shoulder and wrapping my arms around one of his own.

"You don't think Sirius Black would actually come for you," Ron voice was jumping up octaves like it alway did when he was nervous.

"No he escaped Azkaban for a decent cup of tea," Hannah looked to Ron with a bored expression.

"Guys, have you ever heard the name Padfoot?"

I watched the Professor jump in his seat, almost like a night terror was getting the better of him, that when I saw the ice. The window of the train had ice growing up the side, almost like vines on a tree.

I underwrapped my arm around Harry and stood up, my finger running over the glass until I saw a figure flash across the outside. I fell back, Ron's arm catching me as I watched for the object to appear but it never came.

I grabbed a fist full of Ron jumpers, the sound of chalk on a chalkboard came from a finger running over the door.

"Oh Merlin, it's the reaper," Hannah muttered as Hermione and herself held on to one another. I reached from Harry's arm to pull him closer to me but he refused to get closer than he was.

The fingers, or what looked to be fingers, opened the door to our compartment slowly.

"Harry," I muttered out, his eyes turning to me with panic as his eyes scanned me, him still not moving closer the harder I pulled on his jumper.

A cloaked figure stood in the doorway, the energy I once had felt had slowly been drained. I felt myself back farther into Ron, the figure looking to all our face before it stopped on Harry. It opened its mouth, energy waves pulled off Harry's face as he silently yelled to him. I went to grab Harry but Ron held me back. his arm wrapped around my middle holding me to him.

"Expecto Patronum."

Light filled the small compartment, my arm covering the harsh feeling as I felt my energy slowly come back to me. A loud thump filled the compartment, my hand moving to see Harry laying on the floor of the compartment.

"Harry!"

Ron finally let me go, my knee slamming into the floor as I placed Harry's head in my lap.

"He needs chocolate."

"Chocolate.

I was shocked when the Professor spoke at the same time as me, his hand in his pocket before he pulled out a bar of unopened chocolate.

"Good thinking," he smiled softly at me, slowly unwrapping the packing as breaking a small piece out, He threw it in his mouth catching it easily with a small smile to me.

"It' in every healer book ever,'' I mutter back, looking over the scars that cover his face. It made sense with how nasty those scare would he would know that he must have been at war at some point.

Groaning came from my lap, Harry moving around with his eyes slowly opening. I watched him jump back when the light reached his eye, leaning my head over his to cover the light from his vision.

He slowly tried again, looking up at me with drawn brows.

"(Y/N)?"

"It's me lightning," I spoke softly, taking the chocolate from Lupin with a smile, handing it to Harry who accepted without question.

"I'll go speak to the conductor," Lupin nodded to each of us and left,  not turning back as Harry slowly sat from my lap.

"What happened?"

"Demetoars," Hermione muttered.

"Aren't dementors what cover Azkaban."

Hermione nodded at Ron's question, looking at Harry with a sad smile.

"So Black didn't escape for a cup of tea."