𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨

"Have you figured anything about the paper?"

My head rested again Hermione shoulder, our arms looped together as we walked the halls of the castle to the Gryffindor tower.

"Nope, I'm completely lost on that and the wand core. Also, I've finally gotten some of the ink to lift off the pages in the journal but I have no idea who the hell would go by the name Wormtail," I felt my body deflate.

I've been trying to figure out my own life and everyone else I don't feel any closer than the first-year girl who watched her Headmaster stand when she was sorting.

Crap, I haven't even started looking into that.

"What's going on?"

I turned slightly to my left, Neville pointing up the stairs slightly. I followed his finger, students crowded the Fat Lady painting like a bunch of sheep.

"I don't know," I muttered the word while turning Hermione who looked to me.

"I don't either."

The three of us picked up the pace, slowly getting closer to the group of Gryffindor's that stood around the painting. I caught sight of Ginny, slightly tugging her sleeve to grab her attention.

"What's going on?"

"Neville forgot the password most likely," Noah cut off Ginny as her mouth slowly opened, earning a nasty glare to the older boy.

"Hey!"

I looked up to Noah, his eyebrows raised as he looked to the poor boy who deserved much better than being the first to blame.

"You apologize-"

"It's okay (Y/N)," Neville gave a soft smiley, I backed down but still gave Noah and look which he thought best to return with a smile.

"Oi mate," Lee pulled at Noah robes, giving me a quick smile while he pointed to the front of the group.

"What seems to be the problem," the voice of Dumbledore seemed to carry it's way to Hermione and I. I felt a light tap on my shoulder, turning to see a red-cheeked Hannah who looked out of breath. I looked her up and down before she slipped a paper in my bag which I reached for but stopped when I heard Dumbledore yelling.

"Round the ghost, nobody moves until she is found."

I looked back to the group, a small group had moved enough for me to catch sight of the claws that left tears across the blue and green of the painting.

"That isn't necessary Professor," Filch held a shaking finger up a few feet. I followed the finger to see the head of the Fat Lady, fear in her eyes and we all follow Dumbledore to the said painting she hides in.

"It was him, he had eyes like death," the Fat Lady muttered, her voice shaky as I looked to Hannah who looked just as shocked.

"It was Sirius Black!"

I let a shaky breath, my eyes finally searching the crowd for Ron and Harry but I could catch any sight of the two. I felt Hannah grab a ball of the back of my shirt, I felt my heartbreak for the poor girl. That's when I remembered the paper slipped into my bag.

"Filch secures the castle, everyone to the Great Hall," Dumbledore yelled, turning and fleeing the scene, but not before grabbing my shoulder and giving a light squeeze.

My head was going to explode at this rate.

"Come on, we need to find Harry and Ron," Hermione pulled on my arm, letting Hannah latch to her other arm as we push through each student.