𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙠

I walked down the long path down to Hagrid hut, Ron's arm wrapped around me as Hannah jumped with joy over the class.

"Well actually have someone teach us about the creatures that aren't boring," Hannah skipped down the cobblestone, for the first time since we've arrived at Hogwart she wasn't freaking out about that family crest.

"I just hope he isn't too nervous," I spoke as I watched Hermione play with something around her neck, what was she up to?

"I have a feeling he'll do fine," Ron spoke as we reached the last step and moved over to the giant who stood beside his hunt.

"Morning Hagrid," Harry smiled up at the taller man, his face calm as if he didn't just earn a death wish a class period ago.

"Morning," Hagrid smiled as we waited for the other students to come up behind us slowly.

"How do I look?"

I smiled at Hagrid, his nerves obvious as Malfoy as his gang moved to stand beside us.

"Look at the blood traitors, found love yet?"

I rolled my eyes, knocking my shoulder with Ron when his grip on me tightened slightly.

"Let see what else we have here, looks like you've grown an extra head Saint."

"Don't start with me Blondie," Hannah poked a finger to his chest, her eyes deadly as she watched Malfoy closely.

"Point taken."

Hagrid coughed loudly, grabbing everyone's attention as he turned and walked to the forest. The trees passing reminded me of last year with Argon, I felt a shiver run up my spine before I saw Hagrid turn the other way from the odd cave.

"I was nervous too," Ron whispered to me as I slowly calmed down for the little moment. I only smiled as I watched us walk to a small opening in the forest.

"Open ye books."

I looked in my bag, slowly pulling away from Ron as we both grabbed the freaky hairy book.

"How do you even open this thing?"

I looked at Malfoy who looked at the book disgustedly.

"Stroke the spine."

I heard a yell, my head turned quickly as the book jumped onto Neville. I ran to my friend, watching it fall to the floor as I slammed my foot on the book, the mouth closed as I did. Neville's robe was slightly ripped but nothing serious.

"Thanks (Y/N)," Neville smiled as I picked the book out from under my foot.

"Anytime Neville," I smiled as I jogged back to stand with Harry, Neville close behind.

I looked to the opening, a bird-like horse stood in the center with Hagrid.

"Meet Buckbeak the Hippogriff," Hagrid nodded to the creatures, I was captivated by the shining feathers and the large beak.

"Now be careful, Hippogriffs are very prideful," Hagrid looked to us before slowly walking to Buckbeak and putting its bluish-white feathers.

"Alrighty, who wants to ride first?"

I was so mesmerized I didn't notice Ron grab my robe and dragged me back with him.

"You don't have the balance for that," he muttered as I went to grab Harry but Hagrid was already speaking.

"Great Harry."

I watched in panic as Harry looked back at me then to Buckbeak, Hagrid calling him over with his hand.

"You grabbed me but not Harry?" I whispered yelled to Ron as I watched him slowly walk to the creature.

"I told Hannah to do it!"

I looked to Hannah who was watching the creature with nothing but awh as Harry slowly walked to the Hippogriff.

"You know how excited Hannah gets during this class, she can't have responsibilities," I muttered back as I watched Buckbeak move quickly to Harry. I yelp, turning to look the other way before I caught a glimpse of Hermione hand grabbing Ron's wrist, a smirk playing as my lips as I looked to the trees.

I stood like that before I heard a few claps, slowly turning to see Buckbeak walk to Harry and letting him pet his feathers. I let out a shaky breath and smiled as Harry gave me a thumbs up.

"Okay, I think he's ready to let you fly."

I watched Hagrid pick Harry up, the words barely processing in my head as I watched Harry sit on Buckbeak back. In horror I watched Buckbeak run to the group of students, taking off to the sky last minute with Harry holding on tight.

I felt my mouth go dry as I watched Harry fly away, around the castle before I lost sight of him. I didn't know if I was in awe or fear, but Hannah cheers were enough to break me from my own head.

"That's amazing!"

She bounced on her heels, everyone looking to the sky waiting to find Harry flying again but we couldn't see him till a few seconds later.

"There," Dean yelled out as he pointed to Harry coming back to us. I smiled as it got closer, Harry smiled wide enough to be seen from miles away. Buckbeak flew over all of our heads, slowly landing beside Hagrid with an excited Harry slowly jumping off.

I watched Hannah walk in front of Ron, Hermione, and I with a crazy smile, not thinking as she slowly walked back in joy.

"That was so cool," I was smiling until I walked Buckbeak's charge at Hannah. We all yelled her name but it was too late, but Hannah stood wide as with a loud groan filled the area.

Hannah moved the slightest, looking over her shoulder at Malfoy who laid on the ground holding his arm, his face full of pain. I jumped closer to him, going to grab his arm gently but he moved away from me.

"It killed me."

Everyone watched in shock, looking to Malfoy who laid to the ground before Hermione finally spoke.

"Hagrid, he needs to go to the infirmary." I nodded along, walking as Hagrid knew a piece of meat for Buckbeak to go after before picking up Malfoy bridal style.

"Um- class dismissed."

I walked Hagird harry from the small opening, Malfoy small groans echoed off each tree until they were out of earshot. I finally let the scene flash across my vision, Malfoy dropping everything to know his body before Hannah.

Hannah.

I looked up, her mouth opened as she looked to where Malfoy laid seconds ago.

"Did Malfoy just save me from a broken arm?"

"God I knew he was scared of you the first year, but this," Ron slowly walked to where Hannah and I stood.

"Malfoy just saved me from an infirmary visit."

ahhh, romance

anyways, who do we think hannah related to?